THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

8a8364f5622fc5c939411ed2bc65d910637e5fe4_r.jpg

^^ Had to take these out the box and rock em today. Grabbed em last month from the Tucson/Foothills outlet on the CHEAP!!. 
laugh.gif

Still on the hunt for the Black Del Sol VI's, so hopefully I can come up on a pair via the outlets here soon *fingers crossed*
grin.gif

Waiting for any pair to drop to 40-50 range and ima buy for ball. Def gonna happen, did with the V. Hoping itll be the volt camo. Those would be nice to ball in.

a DS pair for tours can't cost much, they had them for REAL cheap on NDC when they were on clearance trying to clear them out...

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

^^ Had to take these out the box and rock em today. Grabbed em last month from the Tucson/Foothills outlet on the CHEAP!!. 
laugh.gif

Still on the hunt for the Black Del Sol VI's, so hopefully I can come up on a pair via the outlets here soon *fingers crossed*
grin.gif

What is that colorway?
I need to get Concords, Glass Blues, Lower Merions and maybe Chaos.  I'm having a hard time finding them in my size, 11.5 must be popular.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

laugh.gif

grin.gif

What is that colorway?
I need to get Concords, Glass Blues, Lower Merions and maybe Chaos.  I'm having a hard time finding them in my size, 11.5 must be popular.

The colorway is "Medium Grey/Varsity Royal/White" - 429659 008 

I'm so glad that I got the Del Sols when they came out. I would be real pissed if I couldn't find a pair right now.

Originally Posted by DAR228

I'm so glad that I got the Del Sols when they came out. I would be real pissed if I couldn't find a pair right now.

Im hella heated, cause Nike Rep told me the colorway didn't sell out and it is on "RTV" status so I'd have to check back in a week to see if any pairs pop up in the system - Still on #huntmode though 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

For a guy who did not find the Kobe 5 comfortable, will the 6 be different? The 5 hurt my feet and I ended up selling them to a friend. I keep hearing the 6 is tons better and with lower prices im looking to scoop a pair up. I play the SG position and I mostly spot up and shoot with a few cuts and drives here and there. I am in the 200lb range though.
probably one of the most comfortable shoes last year. next to bron 8s. comfort level between the 6 and the 5
is a world apart.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

wow! nice come up on the del sols! pretty hard to find these days.

Thanks man, I was lucky enough to find them on facebook.  I really regret that I slept on them on their release date.  Thank God for shoe shop!
smile.gif

I need to stop reading this thread. It's hurting my checking account. Picked up Chinas, 3D Homes, and Chaos just from seeing pics in this thread. LOL

Originally Posted by onemandynasty

guys I just wanna ask those members who own white colored kobe 6's like concords, lakers home or pop, are they hard to clean? say they get stepped on while playing outdoor and got some dirt on them
The surface marks are pretty easy to get out with the magic erasers.  Sweat stains dont come out easily though and I dont plan on getting another white pair because of it.  Tour yellows have the same problem.

Originally Posted by deftronix

Originally Posted by onemandynasty

guys I just wanna ask those members who own white colored kobe 6's like concords, lakers home or pop, are they hard to clean? say they get stepped on while playing outdoor and got some dirt on them
The surface marks are pretty easy to get out with the magic erasers.  Sweat stains dont come out easily though and I dont plan on getting another white pair because of it.  Tour yellows have the same problem.

yeah, the tour yellows will stain in a blackish hue.
sick.gif

MJRod, I like the daylight shot better. Weird but the contrast is a little better as well as the detail.
Grinches
pimp.gif

ugh, anyone know why the ZKVI disappeared from NDC?

They had a FSR on most of the TB colors and I was just about to pick one up...

so happy i got my grinches on the first day they released...definitely one of the best kobe colorways ever

Back
Top Bottom