THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Not really, but the later releases are hitting outlets for around $99. They go down in price after they've sat for awhile. You can use Nike chat and give them the product number and they'll give you the numbers to the outlets that have your size and specific colorway.

I was wondering what is the best way to find out what the outlets had.  Thanks for this info.  Too bad the closest outlet to us is over an hour away.

^ You can always call that outlet and have them ship to you. Shipping is $8 dollars or around there for anything over $50. It's cheaper to get it shipped than what you'd spend on gas.

I always just call outlets from far away lands. LOL
Texas outlets usually have something to offer in terms
of low prices.

Yeah I had the Home 3Ds shipped from California. Just wasn't sure the best way to find items, but the stock locate will do the deal.

so i finally figured out a way to clean the yellow-!%$ stains on the white base.

toothbrush + toothpaste. may take a few treatments though but i got most of the dirt out.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

really? toothpaste? I'm assuming white toothpaste right?

yup, i put some on my finger and spread it on the area where the stain was (on the toe box).

let it sit for a minute then brushed it. i can see a little bit of the stain if i look close, but from far away it's naked to the eye. better than it being yellow from far 

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

really? toothpaste? I'm assuming white toothpaste right?

yup, i put some on my finger and spread it on the area where the stain was (on the toe box).

let it sit for a minute then brushed it. i can see a little bit of the stain if i look close, but from far away it's naked to the eye. better than it being yellow from far 

a2fb9.jpg

posted in the pickup thread as well..

the white/red pair is my fav ID

Back
Top Bottom