THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

^^^thanks for heads up, but that's not too much better than the Eastbay prices...
I need them to go in the $50 range soon. =)

^^^thanks for heads up, but that's not too much better than the Eastbay prices...
I need them to go in the $50 range soon. =)

Crappy phone pic

Added a pair of purp/yellows to the family. I like how they look, but they feel different than my other pairs, they're..........stiffer or something, maybe they just need broken in.

guys which should I cop, grinch or chaos?
indifferent.gif

a lot of HOH still have ace's sitting. downtown Chicago one does, same with Mall of America one.

Originally Posted by Terrflip

debating on whether or not to rock my DS rice's or move em.. can they even sell at this point?

Kobe VI Rices appear to have slightly gone up in value (based on the ebay trend). I remember I was able to sell these for barely $130 6 months back

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by jst628

a lot of HOH still have ace's sitting. downtown Chicago one does, same with Mall of America one.

So can I stock locate them?
Same here...stock locate with the style & color code? I'll call my local HOH's today if they still have them, thanks for the info.

-Pete

Do I need a SKU or can I use the style number that Nike uses? If I need a SKU, does anyone have one for the Kobe VI Lower Merion for House of Hoops?

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Anybody know what these are called and where i can find them online?

Help appreciated.

My Footlocker still has some left, so you should be able to stock locate them if someone can get you a sku #...

Back
Top Bottom