THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I heard it's a hit or miss. If they do scan your vip card, they most likely won't verify your birthday.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

Originally Posted by supdoode

Do they check for your actual bday at footlocker? Or does it all depend on who's working?

I was wondering the same thing
No, they just check that you're a VIP
thanks for the info. But if they say no, is there any argument you can put forward?
I remember someone saying that corporate sent out a statement telling all the managers that they must accept them.

Originally Posted by supdoode

Do they check for your actual bday at footlocker? Or does it all depend on who's working?

thanks for the info. But if they say no, is there any argument you can put forward?
I remember someone saying that corporate sent out a statement telling all the managers that they must accept them.

i think youd have a better shot with the camo VIs than TB IIIs.

Its so rare that a coupon is take on a retail jordan, let alone a high profile release day one

i think youd have a better shot with the camo VIs than TB IIIs.

Its so rare that a coupon is take on a retail jordan, let alone a high profile release day one

I remember someone tried to use the 30% off coupon on the Chaos on release day and the manager wouldnt let him.

I guess ill give it a shot on Saturday w/ the camos
happy.gif

I remember someone tried to use the 30% off coupon on the Chaos on release day and the manager wouldnt let him.

I guess ill give it a shot on Saturday w/ the camos
happy.gif

sup everyone! im back! wat happened to the other thread?! lol i was only gone for 2 months...

i still need a pair of chaos' (LAST VI's)... other than that, too many irrelevant cw's IMHO

any playoff or finals sample within the last 100 pages? lol (lazy..stopped at pg. 102)

sup everyone! im back! wat happened to the other thread?! lol i was only gone for 2 months...

i still need a pair of chaos' (LAST VI's)... other than that, too many irrelevant cw's IMHO

any playoff or finals sample within the last 100 pages? lol (lazy..stopped at pg. 102)

abcd0007lk.jpg

yup there were chaos and rices at the HOH in costa mesa. call them up for the sizes left...this was last saturday

abcd0007lk.jpg

yup there were chaos and rices at the HOH in costa mesa. call them up for the sizes left...this was last saturday

I was able to use VIP Coupon on Wolf Grey 5s on RD... I'm planning on going back to that same footlocker and using it again on TB3s and Camos

I was able to use VIP Coupon on Wolf Grey 5s on RD... I'm planning on going back to that same footlocker and using it again on TB3s and Camos

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

thats what i overheard the manager telling an employee yesterday at HOH 34th st

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

thats what i overheard the manager telling an employee yesterday at HOH 34th st

Back
Top Bottom