THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

they'll still let you use the coupon if you dont have a vip card. i used the coupon twice to pick up the del sols at footlocker and footaction. i even used the 30 dollars off footlocker coupon at footaction for my del sols..

they'll still let you use the coupon if you dont have a vip card. i used the coupon twice to pick up the del sols at footlocker and footaction. i even used the 30 dollars off footlocker coupon at footaction for my del sols..

dam I just busted a mission from LA to costa mesa for them chaos, and it was worth it to get them at retail
smile.gif

Originally Posted by teemaku

should i cop the camos? i'm already copping 2 pairs of true blues.

undecided...sigh
Even though i dont wear Js anymore, i had the true blues back in '01 and doubling is a must
wink.gif

Might use the VIP coupon on the camos if they let me LOL

undecided...sigh
Even though i dont wear Js anymore, i had the true blues back in '01 and doubling is a must
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

dam I just busted a mission from LA to costa mesa for them chaos, and it was worth it to get them at retail
smile.gif

They had them @ Costa Mesa?

smile.gif

They had them @ Costa Mesa?

smile.gif
totally worth it! i drove from irvine to the FA at del amo mall and copped 3 pairs of the chaos lol. this was like two weeks after it came out.

did they have more rices at costa mesa?

smile.gif
totally worth it! i drove from irvine to the FA at del amo mall and copped 3 pairs of the chaos lol. this was like two weeks after it came out.

did they have more rices at costa mesa?

Originally Posted by reekehavoc

undecided...sigh
wink.gif

for sure!

the hoh stores here in so cal doesn't let anyone use the bday coupons for new releases

undecided...sigh
wink.gif

for sure!

the hoh stores here in so cal doesn't let anyone use the bday coupons for new releases

undecided...sigh
wink.gif

Do you guys know if we can use the coupon on the true blues?
and what do you do when they ask you if they can see your VIP card?

undecided...sigh
wink.gif

Do you guys know if we can use the coupon on the true blues?
and what do you do when they ask you if they can see your VIP card?

I heard it's a hit or miss. If they do scan your vip card, they most likely won't verify your birthday.

Back
Top Bottom