THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Watch Eastbay Ray come in and say that the Barcas were scheduled to release but it was scrapped for the Euro exclusive release instead
laugh.gif

Watch Eastbay Ray come in and say that the Barcas were scheduled to release but it was scrapped for the Euro exclusive release instead
laugh.gif

For anyone interested the Camos are on the bay for $220 shipped FSR but scheduled shipping date is between May 31 and June 6th.... starting to wonder if they are really a QS

For anyone interested the Camos are on the bay for $220 shipped FSR but scheduled shipping date is between May 31 and June 6th.... starting to wonder if they are really a QS

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by thapointguy

No the vip card is part of it. When you are a platinum member...everytime you spend $100 you get $10 gc, $150 you get $15 gc and any purchase $200 or more you get $20 gc's. You have to call in and confirm you're platinum and they'll send you a new vip card. Also...you must tell the cashier you need your rewards gift card or else they won't know to give you them, unless they're a manager.

Thanks for sharing that info. You aren't a bad of a guy as you make it out to be. 
wink.gif
 Why don't they make it platinum to begin with? It's free to be a platinum member correct?

Once you hit $500 spent you become one I believe. I never got any gc's for my BIN V's either...would have been $30.
hmmm... i thought it was 300 in 12 months...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

No the vip card is part of it. When you are a platinum member...everytime you spend $100 you get $10 gc, $150 you get $15 gc and any purchase $200 or more you get $20 gc's. You have to call in and confirm you're platinum and they'll send you a new vip card. Also...you must tell the cashier you need your rewards gift card or else they won't know to give you them, unless they're a manager.

Thanks for sharing that info. You aren't a bad of a guy as you make it out to be. 
wink.gif
 Why don't they make it platinum to begin with? It's free to be a platinum member correct?

Once you hit $500 spent you become one I believe. I never got any gc's for my BIN V's either...would have been $30.
hmmm... i thought it was 300 in 12 months...

There's a fake draft day on the bay that has white scales. I like them like that. I wonder if Nike changed it to grey to differentiate them from fakes.

There's a fake draft day on the bay that has white scales. I like them like that. I wonder if Nike changed it to grey to differentiate them from fakes.

I think the TY will sit...everyone might be waiting on the camo's and possibly mangos

I think the TY will sit...everyone might be waiting on the camo's and possibly mangos

There might be a lot of returns since it's not limited as some would expect. I could see them selling out eventually, kinda like the Glass Blues.

There might be a lot of returns since it's not limited as some would expect. I could see them selling out eventually, kinda like the Glass Blues.

If people can use their coupons they'll sell out. HOH serramonte still has glass blues sitting in a size 8-8.5. Can't decide if i want to get them or use the money to get the grinches and rices.

If people can use their coupons they'll sell out. HOH serramonte still has glass blues sitting in a size 8-8.5. Can't decide if i want to get them or use the money to get the grinches and rices.

Back
Top Bottom