THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by thapointguy

So the VIP card isn't part of the rewards program? Does the amount I spent transfer to the platinum membership?

No the vip card is part of it. When you are a platinum member...everytime you spend $100 you get $10 gc, $150 you get $15 gc and any purchase $200 or more you get $20 gc's. You have to call in and confirm you're platinum and they'll send you a new vip card. Also...you must tell the cashier you need your rewards gift card or else they won't know to give you them, unless they're a manager.

Thanks for sharing that info. You aren't a bad of a guy as you make it out to be. 
wink.gif
 Why don't they make it platinum to begin with? It's free to be a platinum member correct?

So the VIP card isn't part of the rewards program? Does the amount I spent transfer to the platinum membership?

No the vip card is part of it. When you are a platinum member...everytime you spend $100 you get $10 gc, $150 you get $15 gc and any purchase $200 or more you get $20 gc's. You have to call in and confirm you're platinum and they'll send you a new vip card. Also...you must tell the cashier you need your rewards gift card or else they won't know to give you them, unless they're a manager.

Thanks for sharing that info. You aren't a bad of a guy as you make it out to be. 
wink.gif
 Why don't they make it platinum to begin with? It's free to be a platinum member correct?

Once you hit $500 spent you become one I believe. I never got any gc's for my BIN V's either...would have been $30.

wink.gif

Once you hit $500 spent you become one I believe. I never got any gc's for my BIN V's either...would have been $30.

No Footaction has their own program, the Starclub membership.

Used to be dope in 99', they used to send us posters with pics of the upcoming kicks a couple months in advance and also magazines too. It ain't @*@+ no more though.

No Footaction has their own program, the Starclub membership.

Used to be dope in 99', they used to send us posters with pics of the upcoming kicks a couple months in advance and also magazines too. It ain't @*@+ no more though.

I would like to know about FA as well. I mean what is the point of becoming a STAR member if they don't have rewards for it. I could be out of gift cards that I'm entitled to.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by 23biggie45

Eastbay Shows mangos color code 800 and blue barcaleno color code 402 and camo color code 900 in there system for June 4th release, call and give them Kobe vi product number with color code to check for yourself so maybe these will not just be a euro release
Eastbay Ray should be able to shed some light on this.  If this is indeed true, all hell is gonna break loose on 6/4.  Don't the True Blue IIIs come out then, too?  Wowza!!
And the camos will be an easy cop since everyone will be gunning for the barcas. TB's will have to be put on the back burner.

I would like to know about FA as well. I mean what is the point of becoming a STAR member if they don't have rewards for it. I could be out of gift cards that I'm entitled to.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by 23biggie45

Eastbay Shows mangos color code 800 and blue barcaleno color code 402 and camo color code 900 in there system for June 4th release, call and give them Kobe vi product number with color code to check for yourself so maybe these will not just be a euro release
Eastbay Ray should be able to shed some light on this.  If this is indeed true, all hell is gonna break loose on 6/4.  Don't the True Blue IIIs come out then, too?  Wowza!!
And the camos will be an easy cop since everyone will be gunning for the barcas. TB's will have to be put on the back burner.

Back
Top Bottom