THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

im just gonna cop the TY online i guess since Nike tagged it as LIMITED
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Someone in my area is selling his ELA and OC  both VNDS (worn once) for $151 each, you guys think its a good price? 
nerd.gif

Someone in my area is selling his ELA and OC  both VNDS (worn once) for $151 each, you guys think its a good price? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by reekehavoc

I wonder if people are gonna line up for the TY's on Saturday since they're limited. There were only like 10 people in line when the Chaos dropped last month @ HOH over here lol 
i hope the TY release is just like the Chaos, because that was pretty easy for me.  was able to use my military discount almost a month after release.  promised myself never to line up for sneakers again.

I wonder if people are gonna line up for the TY's on Saturday since they're limited. There were only like 10 people in line when the Chaos dropped last month @ HOH over here lol 
i hope the TY release is just like the Chaos, because that was pretty easy for me.  was able to use my military discount almost a month after release.  promised myself never to line up for sneakers again.

I hope tour yellows aren't limited. I wanted to wake up Saturday at a decent hour and check them out in person. I can't tell from pics if I want them or not, may just opt for some ids instead

Originally Posted by peks03

i hope the TY release is just like the Chaos, because that was pretty easy for me. 

Same here. Chaos were the first and only kobe's that I was able to successfully cop online.

I hope tour yellows aren't limited. I wanted to wake up Saturday at a decent hour and check them out in person. I can't tell from pics if I want them or not, may just opt for some ids instead

Originally Posted by peks03

i hope the TY release is just like the Chaos, because that was pretty easy for me. 

Same here. Chaos were the first and only kobe's that I was able to successfully cop online.

^
TY look great in person...
But I can wait. Too many sneaks coming out plus the anticipation
for the 7s (as well as saving money) is killing any chance of me
paying retail for a zk6...

^
TY look great in person...
But I can wait. Too many sneaks coming out plus the anticipation
for the 7s (as well as saving money) is killing any chance of me
paying retail for a zk6...

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

nerd.gif

OC is okay, i got mine 155 DS size 8.5 though. ELA, i think that too high since some people were able to get these for below retail

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

nerd.gif

OC is okay, i got mine 155 DS size 8.5 though. ELA, i think that too high since some people were able to get these for below retail

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Someone else sellng a pair too with rakim's pics unless it's him.
It definitely ain't me!
PM the link.

Unless they stipulate in the auction description that the photos aren't actually theirs though there's nothing you can do about it, right?

tired.gif
pm sent.  It reads "sample pictures."  Must be fake photography again lol.

It's me and I will update the auction with my own pics later today
here are some for your pleasure:

5737062854_9f4852e011_z.jpg

5736511245_2b7038211c_z.jpg
5736511731_62589e6480_z.jpg
5737063352_f5787dd27d_z.jpg
5737063220_0c3068e9cd_z.jpg
5737063096_257bf48a78_z.jpg

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Someone else sellng a pair too with rakim's pics unless it's him.
It definitely ain't me!
PM the link.

Unless they stipulate in the auction description that the photos aren't actually theirs though there's nothing you can do about it, right?

tired.gif
pm sent.  It reads "sample pictures."  Must be fake photography again lol.

It's me and I will update the auction with my own pics later today
here are some for your pleasure:

5737062854_9f4852e011_z.jpg

5736511245_2b7038211c_z.jpg
5736511731_62589e6480_z.jpg
5737063352_f5787dd27d_z.jpg
5737063220_0c3068e9cd_z.jpg
5737063096_257bf48a78_z.jpg

Dunno if someone already posted this, but there was a size 11 Grinches(!) on Eastbay. I couldn't buy online so I called but none available. Tease ^ 10

Dunno if someone already posted this, but there was a size 11 Grinches(!) on Eastbay. I couldn't buy online so I called but none available. Tease ^ 10

yep, what he said above! Good things been happening in shoe game. Since they did a restock on the Jordan 11 CG's this week for Gold Club members, was hoping maybe they'd surprise us again!

Back
Top Bottom