THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by reekehavoc

I wonder if people are gonna line up for the TY's on Saturday since they're limited. There were only like 10 people in line when the Chaos dropped last month @ HOH over here lol 
i think there will be just don't know how many....bro, which HOH is the closest to you?

I wonder if people are gonna line up for the TY's on Saturday since they're limited. There were only like 10 people in line when the Chaos dropped last month @ HOH over here lol 
i think there will be just don't know how many....bro, which HOH is the closest to you?

Originally Posted by teemaku

I live in SF, so the closest is HOH Serramonte in Daly City. I'm hoping it'll be an easy pick up
wink.gif

I live in SF, so the closest is HOH Serramonte in Daly City. I'm hoping it'll be an easy pick up
wink.gif

Not feeling the Camos, but starting to like the TYs.....Guess I am gonna line up......

Not feeling the Camos, but starting to like the TYs.....Guess I am gonna line up......

wink.gif

For sure. i'm in la so i'm also hoping that it'll be an easy pick up. however, there's also ndc and eastbay fri night lol

wink.gif

For sure. i'm in la so i'm also hoping that it'll be an easy pick up. however, there's also ndc and eastbay fri night lol

yea, i heard only HOH and footactions getting them. not even footlocker or champs.

Niketowns will also.

I'm really liking the Camos, just not sure if I'll buy yet. Camo is cool, just not too sure about on feet.

yea, i heard only HOH and footactions getting them. not even footlocker or champs.

Niketowns will also.

I'm really liking the Camos, just not sure if I'll buy yet. Camo is cool, just not too sure about on feet.

wink.gif

Good to know there are more Bay Area NT'er in this thread. There will be a line. Just get there early and you'll get your pair. Check Footaction first though. When the BHM came out, we waited forever(JB BHM 3 and Playoff 13s dropped same day got priority first) to get in the store, when FA had them as well.  

wink.gif

Good to know there are more Bay Area NT'er in this thread. There will be a line. Just get there early and you'll get your pair. Check Footaction first though. When the BHM came out, we waited forever(JB BHM 3 and Playoff 13s dropped same day got priority first) to get in the store, when FA had them as well.  

Saw the khaki camos today at my local house of hoops. only thing i didnt like, ther was a little splash of the infrared paint right above the midsole on the outter part of the shoe like someone took a little paintbrush and splased it, i didnt like it, it really made the shoe not look as clean, from what i was told each and every pair they received had the splash of paint on it in two different exact spots.

Saw the khaki camos today at my local house of hoops. only thing i didnt like, ther was a little splash of the infrared paint right above the midsole on the outter part of the shoe like someone took a little paintbrush and splased it, i didnt like it, it really made the shoe not look as clean, from what i was told each and every pair they received had the splash of paint on it in two different exact spots.

Originally Posted by bigc2202

and my dude said the tour yellows werent limited.

Nike tries calling everything limited nowadays... if you follow them on twitter...

EastBay rep stays pretty honest with quantity.

Originally Posted by bigc2202

and my dude said the tour yellows werent limited.

Nike tries calling everything limited nowadays... if you follow them on twitter...

EastBay rep stays pretty honest with quantity.

Back
Top Bottom