THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

My friend just flew over to Europe yesterday and will be in Manchester, Paris and Amsterdam for the next 10 days. Anyone know any spots in those places the Mango Barca's will be at? Thanks

My friend just flew over to Europe yesterday and will be in Manchester, Paris and Amsterdam for the next 10 days. Anyone know any spots in those places the Mango Barca's will be at? Thanks

Alright guys, I'm about to get a pair of kobe's for dirt cheap but I need help deciding on which one to get. It's between the del sols (which I would have to have them order), pop del sols, breds, and gradients. I'm leaning towards the breds or del sols. Any input will def be appreciated.

Alright guys, I'm about to get a pair of kobe's for dirt cheap but I need help deciding on which one to get. It's between the del sols (which I would have to have them order), pop del sols, breds, and gradients. I'm leaning towards the breds or del sols. Any input will def be appreciated.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Del Sols and it's not even close imo.

Del Sols and it's not even close imo.

Get whatever one you want.

Get whatever one you want.

I wouldnt mind having the mango colorway, but i wont pay an arm and a leg for them. They will just yellow in my closet anyway
laugh.gif

I wouldnt mind having the mango colorway, but i wont pay an arm and a leg for them. They will just yellow in my closet anyway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Yeah, I get the tie-in with the Soccer kits, just thought perhaps Europe would do a Kobe shirt/venomenon , something with his logo in those colors.  Didn't think it was that absurd, given that I may not want to wear the alternate jersey with the shoes to pull the "uber-match" out every time I wear the shoes.  That being said, I am perfectly ok just wearing black or white t shirt and whatever shorts as well. 
95% of the people on this thread don't even know Barca, other than whats been on those regurtiated blogs.

Correct.

Speaking the truth as always T21D!

I have my Dani Alves jersey ready to be worn with these home barcas for the champions league match! They will break necks and they will win.

Del sols for sure over breads anyday imo. 

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Yeah, I get the tie-in with the Soccer kits, just thought perhaps Europe would do a Kobe shirt/venomenon , something with his logo in those colors.  Didn't think it was that absurd, given that I may not want to wear the alternate jersey with the shoes to pull the "uber-match" out every time I wear the shoes.  That being said, I am perfectly ok just wearing black or white t shirt and whatever shorts as well. 
95% of the people on this thread don't even know Barca, other than whats been on those regurtiated blogs.

Correct.

Speaking the truth as always T21D!

I have my Dani Alves jersey ready to be worn with these home barcas for the champions league match! They will break necks and they will win.

Del sols for sure over breads anyday imo. 

Anyone know where in Europe they are selling the Barcas? I have a couple of friends over there right now, I might ask them to get the pairs for me lol.

Anyone know where in Europe they are selling the Barcas? I have a couple of friends over there right now, I might ask them to get the pairs for me lol.

damn i want the mangos. hmmmm i need a euro connect that can get me these bricks wholesale. lol.

damn i want the mangos. hmmmm i need a euro connect that can get me these bricks wholesale. lol.

is it too soon to retro the ZK1? I was looking at old game pics yesterday and they were so dope i miss them. I grabbed like 4-5 pairs when they dropped. the white/red/del sol all stars were my favorite. I could definitely use more.

is it too soon to retro the ZK1? I was looking at old game pics yesterday and they were so dope i miss them. I grabbed like 4-5 pairs when they dropped. the white/red/del sol all stars were my favorite. I could definitely use more.

Originally Posted by Freeze

I can't believe some of the prices they go for in the larger sizes on ebay.  Most could be had at the outlets back in the day for $40.

Back
Top Bottom