THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

How you get them and not post pics?
How many people can casually take photos of their sneaker purchases while they're at work that you know?
laugh.gif

That's no excuse.  These are the Barcas!  Break some rules Blake 
tongue.gif

Any clothing/gear to go along with as far as you know?

The Home/Away kits????

why would they make special clothes when they are modelled after team apparel?

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

How many people can casually take photos of their sneaker purchases while they're at work that you know?
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

The Home/Away kits????

Yeah, I get the tie-in with the Soccer kits, just thought perhaps Europe would do a Kobe shirt/venomenon , something with his logo in those colors.  Didn't think it was that absurd, given that I may not want to wear the alternate jersey with the shoes to pull the "uber-match" out every time I wear the shoes.  That being said, I am perfectly ok just wearing black or white t shirt and whatever shorts as well. 

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

The Home/Away kits????

Yeah, I get the tie-in with the Soccer kits, just thought perhaps Europe would do a Kobe shirt/venomenon , something with his logo in those colors.  Didn't think it was that absurd, given that I may not want to wear the alternate jersey with the shoes to pull the "uber-match" out every time I wear the shoes.  That being said, I am perfectly ok just wearing black or white t shirt and whatever shorts as well. 

tongue.gif

The Home/Away kits????

95% of the people on this thread don't even know Barca, other than whats been on those regurtiated blogs.

tongue.gif

The Home/Away kits????

95% of the people on this thread don't even know Barca, other than whats been on those regurtiated blogs.

Originally Posted by T21D

The Home/Away kits????

Correct.

Originally Posted by T21D

The Home/Away kits????

Correct.

^ Yes, they are the same. They've (light bulbs) been listed as limited, however Nike Scottsdale is saying they are GR and having a first come/first serve type of release for them. And they usually do lottery for anything remotely limited.

^ Yes, they are the same. They've (light bulbs) been listed as limited, however Nike Scottsdale is saying they are GR and having a first come/first serve type of release for them. And they usually do lottery for anything remotely limited.

Back
Top Bottom