THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Just heard orders got cancelled. all that was a mistake.

im sure u can find del sols on ebay for same price or cheaper
Del Sols are actually pretty hard to find these days in DS or VNDS condition for that kind of price, at least in my size. Most retail or under pairs I see already have a good amount of wear put on them

Del Sols are actually pretty hard to find these days in DS or VNDS condition for that kind of price, at least in my size. Most retail or under pairs I see already have a good amount of wear put on them

They really are hard to find. Size 12 rarely pops up. Oh well, I'll keep searching I guess.

Supposed Kobe VI prelude pic I found on IG. THOUGHTS?

they look like they have that foggish tent to them kind of like the red all stars... just in purple.. did the 6 Id's have those?

instead of retroing these shoes, they should just put them back on nike ID (all models, except for those garbage 7's)

DO IT NIKE! :smokin

would order 2 pairs of the 4's and 5's.. maybe one 6.

I LOVE my old pairs of 6s, still play ball in one of them, but I'm going to need to see real pictures before I'm convinced these are worth buying. That picture up there looks pretty awful.

I'm hoping they aren't it either. I just posted the pic bc the guy that posted the original teaser posted this as well. I love the VI but this look does not impress and could pass as an id IMO.

I really think those are just iDs that the guy posted with a Prelude tag to get some extra attention. They don't look remotely like the supposed VIs in the blurry teaser pic.

The swoosh/shozoku on the tongue both look volt in the teaser with an orange sockliner and what looks like might be a purple or blue outsole. All of that is completely different from that iD looking pair.

The color description of the Prelude VIs is supposed to be

Cannon/Volt-Prpl Vnm-Trf Orng

Last edited:
I'm sad, i may have to sell my lightbulbs, i may be moving overseas and I can't take all my shoes with me, I'll be there for a year or more. so I think ima sell all my DSs
but i love em. but there are 4-5 others that have to go

^I know how you feel man. I had to sell some stuff 2 years ago cuz of a big move, and now I'm trying to get some of it back.

Just won an auction of a pair of preowned but 9-10 condition OC's for 180 off the bay. Best price I could've ever dreamed of. Definitly authentic with original box and receipt. Was about to pay 245 for a pair from another seller and I thought that was a good deal but then came across these with 10 seconds left in the auction and got mad lucky. Can't wait to get these beauties in hand. Ain't ever seen em in person before.

Just won an auction of a pair of preowned but 9-10 condition OC's for 180 off the bay. Best price I could've ever dreamed of. Definitly authentic with original box and receipt. Was about to pay 245 for a pair from another seller and I thought that was a good deal but then came across these with 10 seconds left in the auction and got mad lucky. Can't wait to get these beauties in hand. Ain't ever seen em in person before.

congrats. I see the VI going down which is good..

I'm not sure. but I think the more and wilder cws that come out. the more some of the original older model cws go down.
stuff like ocs and all stars were more popular for their design and there not being cws like it.

now that there is . peoples thirst levels go down. then the real fans of the shoe not just the IG posters can swoop in and get what they want

congrats. I see the VI going down which is good..

I'm not sure. but I think the more and wilder cws that come out. the more some of the original older model cws go down.
stuff like ocs and all stars were more popular for their design and there not being cws like it.

now that there is . peoples thirst levels go down. then the real fans of the shoe not just the IG posters can swoop in and get what they want

agreed. the only colorway not going down in price is the Grinch.

congrats on the OC pickup. You're in for a treat when you see them in person.

I remember flight club had the OC's in my size for 185 over the summer..should've jumped on it when I had the chance...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom