THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Ended up pulling the trigger on a pair for about 75 shipped. A "worn once" pair of Navy/White TBs. They looked good in pics so I was fine with it.

Not the most sought after colorway, but they look clean to me and I just wanted a pair of VIs to play in.
yeah definitly feel you on that homie. Lookin for ANY CW of the 6 to ball in. Don't matter how limited one cw is to another, they all perform the same. Love these shoes for ball, more than the 5 just cause traction is better and they are way more durable. If anyone knows or sees any 6'a for around 100 lemme know. Need some game shoes to add to the rotation to go along with my kobe 8's and kd 6's.

Last edited:
yeah definitly feel you on that homie. Lookin for ANY CW of the 6 to ball in. Don't matter how limited one cw is to another, they all perform the same. Love these shoes for ball, more than the 5 just cause traction is better and they are way more durable. If anyone knows or sees any 6'a for around 100 lemme know. Need some game shoes to add to the rotation to go along with my kobe 8's and kd 6's.
What size you out for?  I see them for pretty low occasionally

Love the VIs for ball too.  I also have some Kobe 8s, KD VIs in the rotation.  Most in my roto are lows, with the one exception being the bron XI... materials are nice and they play much faster than they look.  Doesn't mean I like Lebron tho 
eyes.gif
 haha

$180 2-day shipped. I was going to ID a pair of Pink 8's so I figured it was a wash with the pricing (and I wouldn't have to wait 4 weeks for them).

i love these shoes. i just did some drills in my IDs today.

can't compare to my kobe 8.

(but to be fair, not sure if it's a fair comparison just yet since i haven't actually broken in the kobe 8's)

laced the del sols back on this week. Oh how I missed them. Only shoe in the rotation now, Ive had them since 2011, Im going to wear em down until they break. Traction is at its greatest right now, shoe is perfect. The low to the ground feel and low cut ankle freedom has been missed. Upper is srs so durable, doesnt get scuffs no rips at all

Played in my POP homes yesterday 
nthat.gif
Great shoe...  

I'd love a pair of Del Sols for hoop but they don't have my size 
tired.gif

Just heard orders got cancelled. all that was a mistake.

im sure u can find del sols on ebay for same price or cheaper

Last edited:
Just heard orders got cancelled. all that was a mistake.

im sure u can find del sols on ebay for same price or cheaper
Damn that's too bad...

I've been debating iD-ing a pair of Kobe 8s with a del sol inspiration, thanks to those new solid uppers.  But after hooping in the VIs more, I'd rather spend my money on those I think

My cancel was ordered. It sucks cause I'd love another pair of del sols. My favorite VI colorway.

Back
Top Bottom