THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

one pair looks like a bad philippines flag id and the other looks like a bad attempt at last year's asg and they're uber-limited = me not even attempting to get either one. only the sock liners are interesting, because they remind me of the shima-shima packs that came out back in the day.

one pair looks like a bad philippines flag id and the other looks like a bad attempt at last year's asg and they're uber-limited = me not even attempting to get either one. only the sock liners are interesting, because they remind me of the shima-shima packs that came out back in the day.

From sock liner to laces to barca to euro, these shoes have it going on. If only he were still in the playoffs to sport those Mangos and break necks on the floor.

I wonder if he is going to be seen around town sporting these this week? Maybe he'll go to the Barcelona vs Man U champions match wearing these. That would be insane.

From sock liner to laces to barca to euro, these shoes have it going on. If only he were still in the playoffs to sport those Mangos and break necks on the floor.

I wonder if he is going to be seen around town sporting these this week? Maybe he'll go to the Barcelona vs Man U champions match wearing these. That would be insane.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

The reg barcas are fire too..I'd id em but they're not the same without that sockliner and those speckled laces
Or the FCB logo on the inside tongue! 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

The reg barcas are fire too..I'd id em but they're not the same without that sockliner and those speckled laces
Or the FCB logo on the inside tongue! 
nerd.gif

I think the hunt might be over for me....

the cool mint would be kool, rather have those then the Aces since they almost seem to be in the same area.. unless I'm thinking of the incorrect shoe.

I think the hunt might be over for me....

the cool mint would be kool, rather have those then the Aces since they almost seem to be in the same area.. unless I'm thinking of the incorrect shoe.

Back
Top Bottom