THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

also for those who want the standards but cant get them, you can on iD. plus they look way better with a yellow sole...

wow those looks siiick. the standards are smooth, bu the specials pop something crazy to me. maybe throw in a black laces. 0_0

Originally Posted by jst628

also for those who want the standards but cant get them, you can on iD. plus they look way better with a yellow sole...

Yea.. If I can't cop them, I'll just I'D them like you said bro...

Originally Posted by jst628

Yea.. If I can't cop them, I'll just I'D them like you said bro...

wow those looks siiick. the standards are smooth, bu the specials pop something crazy to me. maybe throw in a black laces. 0_0

Originally Posted by vjw

HoH Netherlands got a few pairs of the barca's. both cws look good.

x2_6164117

Have I died and gone to sneaker heaven?!
nerd.gif
 Sorry wallet but you are about to get man handled by these! (I'm suppose to be getting a motor cycle but I'm digging into that fund to cop as many of these as possible!)

Originally Posted by vjw

HoH Netherlands got a few pairs of the barca's. both cws look good.

x2_6164117

Have I died and gone to sneaker heaven?!
nerd.gif
 Sorry wallet but you are about to get man handled by these! (I'm suppose to be getting a motor cycle but I'm digging into that fund to cop as many of these as possible!)

Tys pics of the Barcas had me going crazy, but that pic up there has brought be back down to earth,
laugh.gif

Don't need the blue pair, and if the other pair is that pink in person, I'm good. (I'm guessing it's just bad lighting in that pic tho)

Tys pics of the Barcas had me going crazy, but that pic up there has brought be back down to earth,
laugh.gif

Don't need the blue pair, and if the other pair is that pink in person, I'm good. (I'm guessing it's just bad lighting in that pic tho)

The white tongue on the tbs is perfect..I'm definitely going to pick up a pair on discount. The reg barcas are fire too..I'd id em but they're not the same without that sockliner and those speckled laces

The white tongue on the tbs is perfect..I'm definitely going to pick up a pair on discount. The reg barcas are fire too..I'd id em but they're not the same without that sockliner and those speckled laces

Back
Top Bottom