THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Barcas are just tooo sick
pimp.gif

can't believe these arent more popular with y'all....Im really liking these.
35bxen8.jpg

35bxen8.jpg

nice gardients s dubl!!

im thinking of getting those too if i miss out on the tour yellows...tour yellows is a must for me!!

nice gardients s dubl!!

im thinking of getting those too if i miss out on the tour yellows...tour yellows is a must for me!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

it's probably because they weren't a limited release...pretty clean simple cw.  i actually exchanged the GBs for the gradients, because as i was lacing up the GBs i just couldn't see myself wearing them.

Originally Posted by s dubl

it's probably because they weren't a limited release...pretty clean simple cw.  i actually exchanged the GBs for the gradients, because as i was lacing up the GBs i just couldn't see myself wearing them.

LA KB24...IMO Gradients>Tours.

Pesko...feel same way about GBs. Beautiful shoe, but I just cant see myself rockin em. And if Gradients were limited I bet they'd fly off shelves.

LA KB24...IMO Gradients>Tours.

Pesko...feel same way about GBs. Beautiful shoe, but I just cant see myself rockin em. And if Gradients were limited I bet they'd fly off shelves.

still curious about that june 4th date... the day before i go out to vegas, hope i can cop something good out there
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

still curious about that june 4th date... the day before i go out to vegas, hope i can cop something good out there
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Yeah this spot near me has every kobe still except ocs,3ds, eastlas, grinches, and chinas. so its kinda cool.

Had 2 pairs of del sols and will be returning one for some TYs.

You still have BHMs?

Yeah this spot near me has every kobe still except ocs,3ds, eastlas, grinches, and chinas. so its kinda cool.

You still have BHMs?

All this talk about the Barcelonas and I'm probably one of the only few that just doesn't feel them. Being limited doesn't help either.

Got my $71 pair of Gradients from nbastore.com and they are quite nice. Waiting for a pair of Tour Yellows this weekend too.

Gonna see what's the last of the remaining Kobe VI's and then just move on to the 7s and other retros/sneakers this year. Have to admit, the Kobe VI got me back into collecting full time again...
embarassed.gif

All this talk about the Barcelonas and I'm probably one of the only few that just doesn't feel them. Being limited doesn't help either.

Got my $71 pair of Gradients from nbastore.com and they are quite nice. Waiting for a pair of Tour Yellows this weekend too.

Gonna see what's the last of the remaining Kobe VI's and then just move on to the 7s and other retros/sneakers this year. Have to admit, the Kobe VI got me back into collecting full time again...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by alexandraj

You still have BHMs?
Alexandraj - PMed
Returned my gradients seeing as i did like them but didn't love them. Plus tours are coming and I love those 
laugh.gif

I feel like I might be the only one doubling up on tours. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom