THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

If the grey royal were limited... Those look
pimp.gif

Mjrod - Start buying sz. 10s bro. I can't fit those 11 and 12 sizes. 
wink.gif

Just to get this straight from what we know, Whats left (That I would pick up) is Aces, Tours, and Barcas? 
happy.gif

Mjrod - Start buying sz. 10s bro. I can't fit those 11 and 12 sizes. 
wink.gif

Just to get this straight from what we know, Whats left (That I would pick up) is Aces, Tours, and Barcas? 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by msw1233

^USC's too right? And 2 Barca releases.

Yeah you're right. The 2 Barcas releases, but not the USCs for me. Anything red and yellow reminds me of a restaurant table of the ketchup and mustard. PUKE! 

Yeah you're right. The 2 Barcas releases, but not the USCs for me. Anything red and yellow reminds me of a restaurant table of the ketchup and mustard. PUKE! 

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

haha..my bad, i didn't notice the (that i would pick up) in your message.  i wish i could get those barcas...but i'm already scared of the eBay prices..

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

haha..my bad, i didn't notice the (that i would pick up) in your message.  i wish i could get those barcas...but i'm already scared of the eBay prices..

Got that right GzA!

Hoping to grab a pair of Barcas sooner or later... Still wondering about that June 4th date...

Got that right GzA!

Hoping to grab a pair of Barcas sooner or later... Still wondering about that June 4th date...

Yeah I'm not too sure what that date is, but I will take my chances at ebay prices even if I have to sell my chaos, del sols, etc just to have the #1 Kobe VI (IMO) up to date!

Yeah I'm not too sure what that date is, but I will take my chances at ebay prices even if I have to sell my chaos, del sols, etc just to have the #1 Kobe VI (IMO) up to date!

Barcas are ok. Remind me a lot of the ASG Vs, which I wasn't really hot on. I wouldn't say Barcas are even in my top 5, but then again I also have absolutely no interest in soccer...lol

Barcas are ok. Remind me a lot of the ASG Vs, which I wasn't really hot on. I wouldn't say Barcas are even in my top 5, but then again I also have absolutely no interest in soccer...lol

Back
Top Bottom