THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Received the VI Aces and I'm not really feeling them in person. Kind of plain IMO. I think I'll return them and search for some away V Aces.

img_2919.jpg

img_2916.jpg

via http://www.23penny.com/pr...-vi-6-kay-yow-think-pink

img_3242.jpg

img_3243.jpg

http://www.23penny.com/pr...e-vi-6-lower-merion-aces

img_2919.jpg

just got these yesterday and i must say im very pleased (obviously not my pic). The aces are MEEEEHHHHHH. BTW traded 2 pair of Js to get em 
laugh.gif

just copped imperials and home's.  Love the speckled laces on both. HOH C-bus only has maybe three pr. left of the imperials. Homes just got there. I can't even pretend to be done with the 6's. I love the details!

HOH Columbus, Ohio. Guessing they will start popping up all over. Not one single picture I saw online gave the true color of these. Check them out in person if you get the chance. Thought the white/gray was getting over-used a bit but these are on point.

im done with the VI's. if i do get one more it will be the lakers 3d or if not the gradients...since there on sale maybe it will be that one

just copped my aces (surprised at how they look in person) they are kinda nice and a pair of chinas. i have to say that chinas>aces. not by much though

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

just copped my aces (surprised at how they look in person) they are kinda nice and a pair of chinas. i have to say that chinas>aces. not by much though
Other than Grinches and Del Sols, I think Chinas are the next best CW.  I am pretty done with KB6s.  I like them and they're unique, but to me, the 4s and 5s in their best CWs still completely outdo any of the 6s.  CD 4s, Chaos 5s, DK5s, and Grinch 6s, would probably be my top 4.  Rounding out the 5 spot would be a tough call between 5 rings, BS 5s, and China 6s.   If I could still find Del Sol 4s on the cheap in my size I would be exceptionally stoked- not an easy find.

del sols, gradients, blackouts, grinches, chaos, aces and chinas for me.

imperials, laker 3ds, USC (if they release) and 2 pairs of ids and i am done.

del sols, gradients, blackouts, grinches, chaos, aces and chinas for me.

imperials, laker 3ds, USC (if they release) and 2 pairs of ids and i am done.

^ Yup, champs bro. And I just ordered my del sols from FTA. I was able to use the bday coupon, but I was upset that they were still full price.

damn that sucks only place i seen the kobes are footlocker and HOH...well i go to the same mall everytime to get my shoes so maybe that it lol

i hope there is a bday coupon for footlocker soon because i want them gradients (the first gradients that came out in april or so) there on sale too

Originally Posted by dubchester

^ those homes are looking tight!!!

Yea, they look pretty good in person but I just couldn't bring myself to drop the $115 (my champs accepts FTL/FTA coupons)  knowing that they'd be going on sale in the future.
Originally Posted by LA KB24

damn that sucks only place i seen the kobes are footlocker and HOH...well i go to the same mall everytime to get my shoes so maybe that it lol

i hope there is a bday coupon for footlocker soon because i want them gradients (the first gradients that came out in april or so) there on sale too
Yea, will that's the only mall here that has all 3 locations carrying the kobes. All the other malls are like you stated.\

And just use the bday coupon that dude posted in the thread bro. I was going to read them the code but the dude at FTA told me not to worry about it and he did it manually.

This one bro.
Originally Posted by kerberbb

Just got home and my FLT/FA birthday card was in the mail.

$10 off $50 $25 off $100
instore keycode 1115 instore keycode 1116
online: CPSPVJVM online: CPSPVJVP

Back
Top Bottom