THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Originally Posted by edmin

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

sorry couldn't find the zk4 thread. but just a quick Kobe-Artest question.

WHEN DID RONRON WEAR THE KOBE 4??????????

I think that picture was taken right during a pre-season game, the year they acquired artest and kobe's run for a 5th ring.

ron swithced to peak at half-time though. correct me if i'm wrong.
you are correct. I remember that game, it was against the warriors in the Honda Center in anaheim
thanks for the info! got a but mind-fu*ked when I saw that pic...

Originally Posted by 81

guys,
are the blue camos XDR? tia!

I've never seen an xdr pair. but most of the other GRs had XDRs in other asian countries
with a few random pairs dropping in PI. concords, del sol, gradient,lightbulbs, pop were the
ones I saw with XDR soles...

kobe VI has some competition, lol
035B033419370001

http://www.kmart.com/shc/...o=167&blockType=G167

there are some XDR pairs of Blue Camos on ebay. If you look at the outsole, you can see more defined and thicker traction apttern.

SF bayarea NTers. Those that are looking to get the Imperials, CL sellers has them for 100 flat. One of you NTer might know him I believe.

aces look better in person than online AND look better on the feet than off...surprising colorway for me and love the milky soles...x 2 please.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

there are some XDR pairs of Blue Camos on ebay. If you look at the outsole, you can see more defined and thicker traction apttern.

how could you tell the thickness? thinkin of ballin on them outside

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-whbkdelsol-3-595x334.jpg

Standard outsole
436311-002_5_Nike%20Zoom%20Kobe%20VI%20X%20002%20fw.jpg

XDR Outsole
Note the difference:
1) The XDR outsole has more defined honeycombs allover and rarely have holes between patterns
2) The shizoku logo even posseses traction in the XDR outsole.
There are other details but those are the things I look for to instantly know which is an XDR outsole (besides having the XDR tag)
The XDR outsole models are only available overseas. 

^
the best thing about the XDR outsole is that apart from the reinforced pattern,
they are actually using a different type of rubber...

just got my aces and red tb's in today. dope as hell. dont sleep on the reds. i'll post pics later probably.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-whbkdelsol-3-595x334.jpg

Standard outsole
436311-002_5_Nike%20Zoom%20Kobe%20VI%20X%20002%20fw.jpg

XDR Outsole
Note the difference:
1) The XDR outsole has more defined honeycombs allover and rarely have holes between patterns
2) The shizoku logo even posseses traction in the XDR outsole.
There are other details but those are the things I look for to instantly know which is an XDR outsole (besides having the XDR tag)
The XDR outsole models are only available overseas. 
thanks men,got schooled but i appreciate the help

yes the XDR uses a different compound of rubber, but nowadays, basketball shoes are just not made to take the constant beating outside. No matter how good the shoe is indoors, it will deteriorate rapidly outdoors. If your shoes break down, they break down. I actually still have some traction on my glass blues ( I strictly use for oudoor ball) but it seems like my zoom in the forefoot is almost bottomed out o__0

Back
Top Bottom