THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I want more pics of that display case so much fire from zk1-zk6! Can I have it, can I have it, Grace Kelly, can I have it!

I want more pics of that display case so much fire from zk1-zk6! Can I have it, can I have it, Grace Kelly, can I have it!

more of the kobe event in manila

kobe1l.jpg

the pre game meet up. he gave away bballs too at this event. this was still early thou like 2hrs before kobe arrives

kobe3.jpg

the coliseum

kobe31.jpg

kobe greeting the Filipino fans

kobe37.jpg

kobe joining the college team

kobe1l.jpg

the pre game meet up. he gave away bballs too at this event. this was still early thou like 2hrs before kobe arrives

kobe3.jpg

the coliseum

kobe31.jpg

kobe37.jpg

kobe52.jpg

he got a steal at this play

kobe53.jpg

the jam

kobe54.jpg

kobe55.jpg

kobe56.jpg

kobe saying goodbye to his filipino fans...i guess we will see him next next weekend again hehe
happy.gif

kobe52.jpg

he got a steal at this play

kobe53.jpg

the jam

kobe54.jpg

kobe55.jpg

kobe56.jpg

kobe saying goodbye to his filipino fans...i guess we will see him next next weekend again hehe
happy.gif

Thanks for sharing the pictures. From afar the camos look good.

I guess this is the most minutes Kobe will play competitively for a few months maybe longer.
laugh.gif

I guess this is the most minutes Kobe will play competitively for a few months maybe longer.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

kobe1l.jpg

kobe3.jpg

the coliseum

kobe31.jpg

kobe37.jpg

wow! araneta looks amazing in that pic! contrary to what we see regularly.
smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by jrjmd

kobe1l.jpg

kobe3.jpg

the coliseum

kobe31.jpg

kobe37.jpg

wow! araneta looks amazing in that pic! contrary to what we see regularly.
smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif

he is said to be joining an NBA all star team that will play friendly games against the selection of the professional league here in the Phils next next weekend and also on the 2nd day against the national team that he played against the other day. he will be joined by Chris Paul, Tyreke Evans, Deandre Jordan, James Harden, Derrick Williams + 2 more. tickets are said to be almost sold out...
frown.gif
this will definitely suffice for my nba craving for the mean time hehe 

thanks guys

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif

he is said to be joining an NBA all star team that will play friendly games against the selection of the professional league here in the Phils next next weekend and also on the 2nd day against the national team that he played against the other day. he will be joined by Chris Paul, Tyreke Evans, Deandre Jordan, James Harden, Derrick Williams + 2 more. tickets are said to be almost sold out...
frown.gif
this will definitely suffice for my nba craving for the mean time hehe 

thanks guys

I JUST GOT 1 QUESTION???

DID THE PHILIPPINE BALL PLAYERS HACK THE HELL OUT OF KOBE THE WAY THEY MURDER EACH OTHER ON THE COURT...

I STOPPED REFFING PHILIPENO LEAGUES CUZ THE GAMES WERE JUST WAAAAY TOO LONG.

I JUST GOT 1 QUESTION???

DID THE PHILIPPINE BALL PLAYERS HACK THE HELL OUT OF KOBE THE WAY THEY MURDER EACH OTHER ON THE COURT...

I STOPPED REFFING PHILIPENO LEAGUES CUZ THE GAMES WERE JUST WAAAAY TOO LONG.

Back
Top Bottom