THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Some more pics of the event. They were giving away NBA vinyl figures with each purchase of Kobes. I got Steve nash, but at least I got it signed by the artist who was also on hand.
My camera is dead, so I'm waiting for it to charge before I can take pics of the urban camos. The concord on the shoe is beautiful imo. Saw the blue camos in person, and all the previous pictures posted on this forum did the shoe justice, and was really no more swayed to buy them by seeing them in hand than by seeing pics.

Dude behind the glass case of with the Kobe figures inside is the artist who designed them. Nice guy.

Some more pics of the event. They were giving away NBA vinyl figures with each purchase of Kobes. I got Steve nash, but at least I got it signed by the artist who was also on hand.
My camera is dead, so I'm waiting for it to charge before I can take pics of the urban camos. The concord on the shoe is beautiful imo. Saw the blue camos in person, and all the previous pictures posted on this forum did the shoe justice, and was really no more swayed to buy them by seeing them in hand than by seeing pics.

Dude behind the glass case of with the Kobe figures inside is the artist who designed them. Nice guy.

Yuku SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Anyone have any pics or seen any pics of the blackouts?
NVM found it on Deadstock.

Yuku SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Anyone have any pics or seen any pics of the blackouts?
NVM found it on Deadstock.

Originally Posted by Chato

Couldn't tell by the pics, but did the display shoes have a glass cover? Cause if not then 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Chato

Couldn't tell by the pics, but did the display shoes have a glass cover? Cause if not then 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

My store just put out the Blackout VI's today. Oh my god, they are fire in person. Black on black scales > white on white (white on grey)

Agreed 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

My store just put out the Blackout VI's today. Oh my god, they are fire in person. Black on black scales > white on white (white on grey)

Agreed 
pimp.gif

-Reggie4Three; only 3 or 4 pairs were behind glass but there were always two employees standing near the showcase display. I think their job for the day was to watch over the collection.

-PopKing4Eva; Yeah, this was Hoopcity. It was my first time there, but I will definitely be back. Definitely better than Nikestore in Incheon.

-Reggie4Three; only 3 or 4 pairs were behind glass but there were always two employees standing near the showcase display. I think their job for the day was to watch over the collection.

-PopKing4Eva; Yeah, this was Hoopcity. It was my first time there, but I will definitely be back. Definitely better than Nikestore in Incheon.

Wow, that display is just crazy. I see a couple things here and there missing, but generally it's got a lot of the essentials from the line.

Wow, that display is just crazy. I see a couple things here and there missing, but generally it's got a lot of the essentials from the line.

Back
Top Bottom