THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

soooooo I'm trying to find a pair of DS or vnds pair of chaos 6 sz 11.... I'll even do 10.5.. anybody seen any websites or anything with them.... I slept on them at my local hoh smh...

soooooo I'm trying to find a pair of DS or vnds pair of chaos 6 sz 11.... I'll even do 10.5.. anybody seen any websites or anything with them.... I slept on them at my local hoh smh...

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Just saw them at 34th ST HoH NY today. Not sure about the sizes run. I think the $25 off is a go too. 

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Just saw them at 34th ST HoH NY today. Not sure about the sizes run. I think the $25 off is a go too. 

I would've liked those purple/yellow IDs as the Laker Away colorway instead of the actual Away colorway.

I would've liked those purple/yellow IDs as the Laker Away colorway instead of the actual Away colorway.

Kobe 6s are really nice...But I just feel $130 is too much knowing that they will go on sale sooner or later. Does anyone an updated Footlocker Birthday Coupon? The current one is about to expire on the 7th.

Kobe 6s are really nice...But I just feel $130 is too much knowing that they will go on sale sooner or later. Does anyone an updated Footlocker Birthday Coupon? The current one is about to expire on the 7th.

Back
Top Bottom