THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

@gimpygimp give us a full shot of Barricade with the Barcas on top to keep it relevant 
happy.gif

not really feelin' the Lakers CW and the V-style laces. probably because I already iD'd my own pair similar to it, but I still like the brighter purple from NikeiD.

@gimpygimp give us a full shot of Barricade with the Barcas on top to keep it relevant 
happy.gif

not really feelin' the Lakers CW and the V-style laces. probably because I already iD'd my own pair similar to it, but I still like the brighter purple from NikeiD.

Originally Posted by jst628

^they're everywhere here in wisco. idk if you can phone order, but you can try Foot Action at either Southridge Mall or Mayfair Mall here or FL at either of those malls.

Do they mail the Kobe 6 Black Del Sols? Im in Cali
Thanks for the info

Originally Posted by jst628

^they're everywhere here in wisco. idk if you can phone order, but you can try Foot Action at either Southridge Mall or Mayfair Mall here or FL at either of those malls.

Do they mail the Kobe 6 Black Del Sols? Im in Cali
Thanks for the info

for those who have or have seen both in person, would you say the green on the blue camos is darker, lighter, or same color as the "sprite" lebrons?

for those who have or have seen both in person, would you say the green on the blue camos is darker, lighter, or same color as the "sprite" lebrons?

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

after what seemed like forever saving up money, i finally got my blue camos lol.
rhprw8.jpg

Coby, you will be forever happy with your decision.
These blue camos are a work of art.
Wear them proud!

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

after what seemed like forever saving up money, i finally got my blue camos lol.
rhprw8.jpg

Coby, you will be forever happy with your decision.
These blue camos are a work of art.
Wear them proud!

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by button999

TBs-white forefoot sole AGAIN.
I've lost count of how many VI's have white and/or milky soles.
Nike's supplier must have has a sale on white sole rubber this year, and they bought it all.
Same. I've passed on several V's and VI's due to the white sole.

You said it brother.

Those stinkin white soles have been the cause of me passing on lots of kicks this year.
They yellow, show dirt easily and are hard to clean. Forget about it.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by button999

TBs-white forefoot sole AGAIN.
I've lost count of how many VI's have white and/or milky soles.
Nike's supplier must have has a sale on white sole rubber this year, and they bought it all.
Same. I've passed on several V's and VI's due to the white sole.

You said it brother.

Those stinkin white soles have been the cause of me passing on lots of kicks this year.
They yellow, show dirt easily and are hard to clean. Forget about it.

Back
Top Bottom