THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Gimme the Laker Home colorway coming out instead. Too much purple on the upper. Would've been down if there was some more black on the shoe.

I wonder what that purple they've used is called. Team purple? Although someone was saying the one they've used is different to the one on iD.

I wonder what that purple they've used is called. Team purple? Although someone was saying the one they've used is different to the one on iD.

man my 12yr old cousin can do a better laker cw than that, i think they realized we wanted one and just put a quick one out there. hmm not the best use of color blocking.

man my 12yr old cousin can do a better laker cw than that, i think they realized we wanted one and just put a quick one out there. hmm not the best use of color blocking.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

IMPERIAL PURPLE

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

IMPERIAL PURPLE

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by button999

the yellow sole needed to be on the forefoot instead of the heal.
the midsole the same color as the forefoot sole makes them look too chunky.

Agreed on point one. Point two, not so much but I get what you're saying.

First look, I like them. Not bad at all. Another solid colorway IMO but it'll probably end up at outlets.

Originally Posted by button999

the yellow sole needed to be on the forefoot instead of the heal.
the midsole the same color as the forefoot sole makes them look too chunky.

Agreed on point one. Point two, not so much but I get what you're saying.

First look, I like them. Not bad at all. Another solid colorway IMO but it'll probably end up at outlets.

LMAO!! THAT is the Laker cw we were waiting for?!?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm so glad I just ID'ed my own pair back in Jan...

LMAO!! THAT is the Laker cw we were waiting for?!?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm so glad I just ID'ed my own pair back in Jan...

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

here you go all you that wanted some laker colors...

I live in the south where there's nothing but Laker haters. These are needed by me.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

here you go all you that wanted some laker colors...

I live in the south where there's nothing but Laker haters. These are needed by me.

Back
Top Bottom