THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by jrjmd

azkals12.jpg

while watching a very rainy soccer game here in the phils. i saw this photographer with a grinch on one foot and OC on the other...it got drenched for sure coz it rained pretty well
smile.gif

picture of the mangoes up there is one of the best or best pic of a kobe VI from NT.
smile.gif
eek.gif

Well.

Atleast, he could say that his other 'pair' is DeadStock..

laugh.gif

^they're everywhere here in wisco. idk if you can phone order, but you can try Foot Action at either Southridge Mall or Mayfair Mall here or FL at either of those malls.

^they're everywhere here in wisco. idk if you can phone order, but you can try Foot Action at either Southridge Mall or Mayfair Mall here or FL at either of those malls.

i guess he wanted to get some attention lol his camera and lens were baller status thou so i assume he has two pairs each of those shoes hehe

i guess he wanted to get some attention lol his camera and lens were baller status thou so i assume he has two pairs each of those shoes hehe

On iPad so can't post but new imperial purple/del sol CW on SC... Look like batmans definitely doesn't look like purple, more a navy blue.

On iPad so can't post but new imperial purple/del sol CW on SC... Look like batmans definitely doesn't look like purple, more a navy blue.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Finally got some good pics of my Mango's.  More on the way.

Just wanted to quote this great photo again...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Boom! Handi - Still jealous of you and Jay coppin' those. :/  Swerve is getting !%+#%!@ DECENT with the camera!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Finally got some good pics of my Mango's.  More on the way.

Just wanted to quote this great photo again...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Boom! Handi - Still jealous of you and Jay coppin' those. :/  Swerve is getting !%+#%!@ DECENT with the camera!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

wow, thats what i was waitin for like mad ?!?!?!?!?!?!? even though it seems like it took forever to get a laker colorway, this one seems 'rushed' basically the Del Sols with a minor tweak or 2. Nice but a definite NO COP for me.

Del Sol looks 100 times better, imho.

wow, thats what i was waitin for like mad ?!?!?!?!?!?!? even though it seems like it took forever to get a laker colorway, this one seems 'rushed' basically the Del Sols with a minor tweak or 2. Nice but a definite NO COP for me.

Del Sol looks 100 times better, imho.

Back
Top Bottom