THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

My Gradients came in from Alssports (double boxed too). They're awesome in person, but damn @ whoever put together my pair, though - glue stains around the heel cup and some minor residue around the sock liners. All good.

rdMXt.jpg

mpGwu.jpg

My Gradients came in from Alssports (double boxed too). They're awesome in person, but damn @ whoever put together my pair, though - glue stains around the heel cup and some minor residue around the sock liners. All good.

rdMXt.jpg

mpGwu.jpg

^they double boxed!?! They must have shipped via UPS whereas when they shipped my lunars it was by USPS with the eastbay bag. What size did u order?

^they double boxed!?! They must have shipped via UPS whereas when they shipped my lunars it was by USPS with the eastbay bag. What size did u order?

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Edit your post bro. Stick to the shoes. The last thread got locked for derailing into sports talk.

Although the tour yellows are a limited gr, I still think (hope) they will be an easy cop.

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Edit your post bro. Stick to the shoes. The last thread got locked for derailing into sports talk.

Although the tour yellows are a limited gr, I still think (hope) they will be an easy cop.

About to pull the trigger on some OCs. Quick question- Are the clear soles the type that you think would yellow? From pictures they seem to have a blue tint to them, wondering if you guys think they would eventually yellow or not.

About to pull the trigger on some OCs. Quick question- Are the clear soles the type that you think would yellow? From pictures they seem to have a blue tint to them, wondering if you guys think they would eventually yellow or not.

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

i dont think they'd yellow, they aren't a transparent sole.

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

i dont think they'd yellow, they aren't a transparent sole.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Agreed. I ain't want the title either
laugh.gif
. MJRod is on a diff level with these.
Im feelin those 7s too. Making me pass on the rest of the 6s.

We the old cats now D. The new generation is sh**in on us
laugh.gif

I bet I got the most iDs from the ZK2, 5, & 6 tho =P
laugh.gif

Winning!

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Yeah ED.. You and I are vets.. Old farts. Lol

Rod held it down for us tho
He represented

And yeah.. You def. Got the ID title. Lol
You got that hands down!
I never ID'ed a Kobe 2, only 1 Kobe 4, 8 Kobe V, and 3 Kobe 6

Thanks Ed
laugh.gif
... I don't really have any IDs, just one IV that's it... You're the pound for pound ID king... haha
pimp.gif

The splatter effects on your NYC n latest ID just killed the ID game...

---

@NotoriousMJ23 - Yo D, I PM'ed you my number fam...

I actually haven't bought any VIs since the release of the Chaos... Had to cop some Chaos IV (2nd Pair), Finals Away IVs (FINALLY GOT A PAIR), Big Stage Away Vs (3rd pair) & etc from JB... but I'm back on the VIs... Tours will be copped next...

I really need those Barcas.. Hope I can find a reasonable reseller..

The VIIs are on another level... Can't wait for those... I can see many pairs of those as well...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Agreed. I ain't want the title either
laugh.gif
. MJRod is on a diff level with these.
Im feelin those 7s too. Making me pass on the rest of the 6s.

We the old cats now D. The new generation is sh**in on us
laugh.gif

I bet I got the most iDs from the ZK2, 5, & 6 tho =P
laugh.gif

Winning!

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Yeah ED.. You and I are vets.. Old farts. Lol

Rod held it down for us tho
He represented

And yeah.. You def. Got the ID title. Lol
You got that hands down!
I never ID'ed a Kobe 2, only 1 Kobe 4, 8 Kobe V, and 3 Kobe 6

Thanks Ed
laugh.gif
... I don't really have any IDs, just one IV that's it... You're the pound for pound ID king... haha
pimp.gif

The splatter effects on your NYC n latest ID just killed the ID game...

---

@NotoriousMJ23 - Yo D, I PM'ed you my number fam...

I actually haven't bought any VIs since the release of the Chaos... Had to cop some Chaos IV (2nd Pair), Finals Away IVs (FINALLY GOT A PAIR), Big Stage Away Vs (3rd pair) & etc from JB... but I'm back on the VIs... Tours will be copped next...

I really need those Barcas.. Hope I can find a reasonable reseller..

The VIIs are on another level... Can't wait for those... I can see many pairs of those as well...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I ordered a size 9 and they shipped via UPS. Before I placed the order, I told them to double box the shoes and they actually did.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I ordered a size 9 and they shipped via UPS. Before I placed the order, I told them to double box the shoes and they actually did.

Back
Top Bottom