THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jst628

so does anyone know if the tour yellows will be a GR or limited?
From what I can see, the Tour Yellows appear to be a limited launch. 

EastbayRep - Ray
wink.gif

So after many times of asking I take it that there isn't a coupon at all? I'm looking for a footlocker or hoh coupon. Even a birthday coupon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

EastbayRep - Ray
wink.gif

So after many times of asking I take it that there isn't a coupon at all? I'm looking for a footlocker or hoh coupon. Even a birthday coupon
laugh.gif

JR.. the birthday coupons were posted earlier.. go back to posts dated around 5/1 in the old thread

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

EastbayRep - Ray
wink.gif

laugh.gif

JR.. the birthday coupons were posted earlier.. go back to posts dated around 5/1 in the old thread

nikestore on twitter confirmed to me and mjrod that the tour yellows will indeed be a limited release. now idk if i should cop or wait til vegas next month
ohwell.gif

nikestore on twitter confirmed to me and mjrod that the tour yellows will indeed be a limited release. now idk if i should cop or wait til vegas next month
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Can us in America order off of Niketown UK?
Nope way ahead of you. I called them over there and asked and it goes for the same here in Texas. Haters
mad.gif

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Can us in America order off of Niketown UK?
Nope way ahead of you. I called them over there and asked and it goes for the same here in Texas. Haters
mad.gif

Darnit!
Does anyone know if other European countries like Spain or Finland can order off the site? I have friends who live over their.

Darnit!
Does anyone know if other European countries like Spain or Finland can order off the site? I have friends who live over their.

Back
Top Bottom