THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

i saw the gradients today in person and it is crazy how in pictures they look blue but they are really purple...i like it, it looks nice..i said i was done with the VIs after the TY but maybe.... maybe in the future i will pick up on sale

i saw the gradients today in person and it is crazy how in pictures they look blue but they are really purple...i like it, it looks nice..i said i was done with the VIs after the TY but maybe.... maybe in the future i will pick up on sale

Originally Posted by just another pair

im waiting on the 30 off coupon to grab the gradients.. hopefully im not too late.
have you tired the birthday coupon...$25 off

im waiting on the 30 off coupon to grab the gradients.. hopefully im not too late.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

no i havent, ive just been so spoiled using the 30 off. but i guess if they dont drop that coupon until later, i might just have to settle for at least 25 off.

no i havent, ive just been so spoiled using the 30 off. but i guess if they dont drop that coupon until later, i might just have to settle for at least 25 off.

Just saw Kobe at the Barnes & Noble at Fashion Island. No ZK6's, but wearing white uptowns.

Just saw Kobe at the Barnes & Noble at Fashion Island. No ZK6's, but wearing white uptowns.

Originally Posted by CFC24

pics?

with all the pics of TY's coming out, i just might have to get my pair this week before i go to the PI rather than after.

Originally Posted by CFC24

pics?

with all the pics of TY's coming out, i just might have to get my pair this week before i go to the PI rather than after.

JRThumper85, hope you got some 11.5's in your zk6 collection
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom