THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

that commercial was terrible lol, notice how small the slice is off the VI's. 10.2 and 9.8 is no difference especially when those adi's are so damn fugly.

if u think about it, it is a difference.... and how does a shoe not being aesthetically pleasing factor into it's performance....? i wouldn't be surprised if the crazy lights are great in performance.

if u think about it, it is a difference.... and how does a shoe not being aesthetically pleasing factor into it's performance....? i wouldn't be surprised if the crazy lights are great in performance.

these came in today, $121 shipped.

sexy

kynnx.jpg

Originally Posted by DNeou20

I'm sure the performance isn't that much greater.  Even if the shoe did perform slightly better, I would choose one that looks better.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

I'm sure the performance isn't that much greater.  Even if the shoe did perform slightly better, I would choose one that looks better.

nice pickup on the chinas.
and i as talking ot my buddy about this earlier today.... u can't say 1 is better than the other without giving it a shot.
but it is also personal preference, i was born and raised on nike, but have given adi a try and like i've said before my rose 1.5 is my go to shoe, where i'v ebeen stuck on the kobes from the 2-6. but as i said to each his own, if u'd rather have a better looking shoe that performs well then stick to that, as for me i'd rather have a shoe that performs and meets up to my needs even if it doesn't look as good as the next one

nice pickup on the chinas.
and i as talking ot my buddy about this earlier today.... u can't say 1 is better than the other without giving it a shot.
but it is also personal preference, i was born and raised on nike, but have given adi a try and like i've said before my rose 1.5 is my go to shoe, where i'v ebeen stuck on the kobes from the 2-6. but as i said to each his own, if u'd rather have a better looking shoe that performs well then stick to that, as for me i'd rather have a shoe that performs and meets up to my needs even if it doesn't look as good as the next one

Back
Top Bottom