The RETRO Gaming Thread!

This dude has a nice channel. His family recorded a bunch of stuff from when he was a kid and he goes back and talks about those times. (Gaming related)

Was the first one I saw but there are plenty of other topics he covers. Cool.concept. He has stuff that was recorded as far back as 83 (Atari)

green rhino123 green rhino123

I love watching his channel. I remember when he sold off his collection to begin a new with his daughter.

Always thought that was cool and commendable. I'd sell my collection if I had to, but I want to raise my son on some Dreamcast. He needs to feel the hot fire that his dad was playing when he was 10 years old.

Latest pickups

20240806_174855.jpg

So the developer that did the original 2K games for Sega is the same one doing the uninspired ones?

Sega Sports was real. A great challenger for EA.

Just finished playing this game. It was like $8 on Steam. It’s just three dungeons and a survival mode (50 floors). I enjoyed it for what it was. The gameplay was a lil clunky and there’s that old school collision issues.

I wouldn’t mind paying another $8-$$10 if they added three-four more dungeons (that were more involved) and more variety plus a new tower.

So the developer that did the original 2K games for Sega is the same one doing the uninspired ones?

Sega Sports was real. A great challenger for EA.
I mean most of those devs have been LONG gone.

Also, the devs aren't the issue. They want the game to be a basketball sim.

The shot callers are the ones that are thinking $, so that's why the game has been dumbed down to the lowest point since about 2K18.

Back
Top Bottom