The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Half off so this thing is $6.50. Too bad I own several NES consoles.
FB7B68B5-71C7-440F-88D8-D9969BBCDF1D.jpeg

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO I'm OK with the back ups of OEM hardware but some Retro-Bit clone trash? Next thing you're gonna be collecting AtGames SEGA consoles. :smh::smh::smh:

source.gif

:rofl::rofl:

It was tempting but I didn’t cop. Oh, and I own one of those AtGames Sega joints.....after my nephews didn’t like it

I was at target looking for the sega genesis mini and they had the bootleg joint… cant believe it still retails for $80 lmao…I do feel like coppin the sega genesis mini the real one that just came out last week…the reviews have been really good… just feel like waiting for it to go on sale… ever since the classic playstation dropped real low I expect all the retro systems not named Nintendo to go on sale lol…

I was at target looking for the sega genesis mini and they had the bootleg joint… cant believe it still retails for $80 lmao…I do feel like coppin the sega genesis mini the real one that just came out last week…the reviews have been really good… just feel like waiting for it to go on sale… ever since the classic playstation dropped real low I expect all the retro systems not named Nintendo to go on sale lol…

It will drop my G. SEGA should've made sure that bootleg 'ish was RTVed back to AtGames by all their distributors prior to dropping the Mini.

Finally got a clean and complete copy of Need for Speed 3 (ps1). Now I can donate my other one which was missing the manual/cover.

Im playing through tony hawk underground right now. I kinda like the classic formula better but I appreciate the creativity and innovation used to add a story to the game.

The thps series was addicting. Tons of replay value trying to nail the largest point trick possible and to keep your trick going and going with manuals, wall plants, etc

Looking back in hindsight, it was a genius formula that helped sell over a BILLION in revenue (all games combined). Wouldn’t be surprised if Tony made more $ off of those games than earnings from his skating career.

Back
Top Bottom