The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Anyone remember this? One of my favorite racing games as a kid but no one ever remembers it. Used to spend hours playing this and Goldeneye at my friend's.

6F34986F-12DB-4C3F-9A49-EF66468A4A12.jpeg

F8F794F8-D6C3-4DEF-9935-A5722B6BCA88.jpeg
Cool thing I found on Twitter. Happy Birthday Dreamcast! Also happens to be my wedding anniversary. I swear I didn’t do it on purpose, but the way God worked it out, it happened. Not a problem sharing the date with my favorite console ever made. Switch is catching up though.
Yup 9/9/99 remember that fateful day well, the day Sega was suppose to take over the market.

F8F794F8-D6C3-4DEF-9935-A5722B6BCA88.jpeg
Cool thing I found on Twitter. Happy Birthday Dreamcast! Also happens to be my wedding anniversary. I swear I didn’t do it on purpose, but the way God worked it out, it happened. Not a problem sharing the date with my favorite console ever made. Switch is catching up though.

I remember I broke my arm in 3rd grade. My mom took me to toys r us to get something. Had my eyes on a PlayStation but they were sold out so I ended up with a Dreamcast

Played mostly powerstone, crazy taxi, and the simpsons version of crazy taxi :lol: I wonder what else I had I don’t even remember

Then ps2 came out :evil:

One more pick up.
87B4C77B-DD3E-422F-92EC-5454D10F1889.jpeg
I think I own 3 of these already but couldn’t pass it up at $10 :lol:

Can’t go wrong with backups.. especially a 30+ year old and first of its kind console. Lately I been filling my room up with secondary consoles that are different color or models than their original counterparts. Will post pics soon when I organize everything

Can’t go wrong with backups.. especially a 30+ year old and first of its kind console. Lately I been filling my room up with secondary consoles that are different color or models than their original counterparts. Will post pics soon when I organize everything

Very true, I thought the same when I was debating to leave it.

Yeah man, hit us with a pics. Have you picked up any rare console variations?

Anyone remember this? One of my favorite racing games as a kid but no one ever remembers it. Used to spend hours playing this and Goldeneye at my friend's.

6F34986F-12DB-4C3F-9A49-EF66468A4A12.jpeg
Surprisingly fun game. I clowned my man for getting the game, because it looked dumb, but I was eating my words eventually.

He bought that and 1080 SnowBoarding and I was like, WHY.

Ended up liking both

Picked up some ps1 games today. $2 each complete with manual.

Tyco RC “Assault with a battery”

Casper “Friends around the world”

Back
Top Bottom