The real reason why Isiah Thomas hasn't been fired...... update: IS ISIAH GAY?

8altftx.jpg

roll.gif

Never new why he was soo tough on the court yet has that "sweet" voice afterwards, now I know why, cus he likes it rough from other men....smh at theDamon vid, 110% conclusive evidence.

I've known Isiah Thomas since 1993 when he played basketball for the Detroit Pistons. I lived near Coatesville Pennsylvania where current NBA guard for the Detroit Pistons Richard "rip" Hamilton" is from. We all used to play basketball pickup games at CASH Highschool on Rt. 30. This is where I had my first encounter sexually with Isiah Thomas around October 1995. After a pickup game, Isiah Thomas took me in back of some porta potties and began French Kissing me. He pulled out $1,000 dollars and told me not to tell my mother and he will continue to send me money in return of him sending me love letters.
alien.gif

I'm a die hard HEAT fan and everytime he would talk about what the knicks need to do to beat the HEAT I would mock him in his fruity voice and then callhim a you know what.

I edited it before I get banned. Either way, you know what I mean

Truthfully, I know for a fact that isiah thomas is gay. He used to attend the parties that magic threw in the 80's and boy were they wild. Half the lakersteam were regulars there and people that played in the L at that time along with people he knew used to attend. The whole league knew about his parties. Isiahattended "some."

I will say this, at those parties,it was sex everywhere. And not the "Conventional" sex that everyone knows about.

I think Isiah's been suspect to a lot of people for a while now...but...

What does that have to do with not being able to fire him? I don't think it's too hard to prove that he was fired for performance reasons, all Dolanwould have to do is bring a piece of paper to court that has the Win/Loss record the last few years
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ill4eva

As a Celts fan, I've really enjoyed Isaiah Thomas' tenure as a Knick. Watching him make trades like he was playing NBA 2k was awesome. Even funnier when you figured that 90% of the armchair GMs on NT could have made better trades. I have to admit, I was a bit fearful when he hired Larry Brown to coach, but that fear turned into pure unbridled joy when Zeke took over the coaching duties. The man is capable of doing more damage to the organization from that position than he does as a GM. I didn't expect the sexual harrassment suit though. Zeke is an innovator when it comes to destroying things. I'm going to be sad when they hire someone competent to run the organization. I'll try to keep the faith that James Dolan will hire someone just as incompetent though.
laugh.gif

And this picture... whoa. Zeke looking like he's really focusing/concentrating there. While Rodman got that A-YO grill.

w_isiah_thomas_195.jpg

But seriously, I could give a rat's#+#% about Zeke and his gayness right now. He's TERRIBLE as a coach and as a GM. Fire him NOW.

Dolan too.

Damn...this gotta be what Steph was talkin about...*cam* I got that dirt on you, doggie...ima get at you in a minute...

If Marbury actually says this 2 the press...like...what would happen 2 him?! What's the penalty 4 outing your GM? He's only telling the truth if hedid. I know he'd prolly be done with the 'Bockers but would another team even pick him up?

(Side Note: if he does, I'm coppin some Starburys lol)

if it is true then it wouldn't surprise me but wow...

like many said in this thread, that Marbury comments make so much sense now.

The other thing I want to know is how Zeke's face has not seemed to age one day since his days at Indiana University.

Should I go around with a Garmin P90X GPS/Gaydar Device and ear tag them for study?

Back
Top Bottom