The real reason why Isiah Thomas hasn't been fired...... update: IS ISIAH GAY?

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

TheAndrea3000:
Eh.

As a Raptors fan a have enjoyed the fruits of his misguided labor

isiah_logo_200%20.jpg

1149787905.JPG

Like i said, fruits.

dang, Isiah must have made a gender mistake here.

sanders-inside-091107.jpg

I don't blame him hitting that broad anymore.
laugh.gif

There have been rumors of Isiah and Magic doing stuff together when they were alone for a long time.

And I know some of you have got to remember the "I know I shouldn't do this, but I'm gonna kiss you" moment by Isiah when Damon Stoudamirewon rookie of the year in 96.

No seriously, he has been my family friend since grade school (I am a senior in college), he told my dad at a dinner party a few nights ago
It kinda sounds like your dad at this guy might be McGreevey together.

for some reason im not really suprised.
this is probably that "dirt" that marbury had on him

Isiah Thomas - (Gaydar Rating: 9) Maybe it's those fruity pink ties, coupled with the way he stands, speaks and his mannerisms that has Jenny's Gaydar shoot up a few notches.
This former athlete is now the General Manager of the New York Knicks and he's doing a fine job thus far I might add

laugh.gif
Los Angeles Lakers player Magic Johnson and Detroit Pistons player Isiah Thomas made history in 1988 when they began kissing each other before their basketball games. When Mark Aguirre was traded from the Dallas Mavericks to the Pistons, he too joined in the kissing game.
sick.gif

My Ex used to work in the L for the Wiz and now the Bobcats...and she also said that was word around town as well. Otis Thorpe too.... among others..

I thought this was EXACTLY what Marbury was talkin about...

interesting. i don't see how it should have anything to do with anything, but it is interesting nonetheless

he does look kinda sweet but my dude does have a wife and a kid out of wedlock. If it's a smokescreen, then he did a helluva job.

So that the "dirt" Maybury had on Zeke huh.
But yeah, if Isiah got fired best believe GLAAD would be rioting outside Madison Square

my uncle is a sportwriter for the Salt Lake Tribune and covered Jazz games for 20+ yrs....Hes made off comments about zeeks "orientation" for as longas i can remember

Back
Top Bottom