The QUESTION Jay-Z thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog im.dying
roll.gif

"Why did Jay-Z have his "stage" name? Here is my guess: JAZZ-0(pronounced JAZZ-OH) was the mentor of Jay-Z. The dash in his name represented a penis. The O represents JAZZ's *******, as referenced in the song blueprint 2. "I'mma let Karma catch up to JAZZ "*******." Shawn said his nickname was jAZZy when he was a kid. Now I think that since jAZZ was the mentor of jAZZy he takes the *** from his name when he takes JAZZY's virginity. When you take away the *** from jAZZy, you get "Jay". When you take away the virginity of the boy jAZZy, you also get the man Jay-Z. jAZZ...real name Jonathan, now takes the *** and puts it in his name. For Jay-Z, the penis then represents the dash, and the single Z represents Shawn now being able to administer penetration. Hmmm..."
I'd love to see this dude trolling on a conspiracy page. They'd be heated.

Survivor by Beyonce .

Seriously happy you are alive & survived stage 4.

God is good

I think OP is homeless. I remember reading another thread where he was talking about moving from PA to LA for the medical weed. He said he left with nothing and was living in a homeless shelter. He even posted a long video where he was chilling and talking to some random homeless dude that didn't speak English.

combo legit had a thread on here bout him dealing & beating cancer so he aint lying bout that but :rofl: at these meat conspiracy theories tho :lol:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im so confused bruh...its too early for this

what does the title even mean?

after lookin at his ig he has to have problems.....el pobre lets help him not rank anymore 

after lookin at his ig he has to have problems.....el pobre lets help him not rank anymore 

Yea i just looked thru that jawn too...he not all the way there. Maybe the rigors of going cancer multiple times messed him up mentally or he just dont give a damn anymore

Stay up OP

Crazy how life works... you got a nine on your test,  imagine how a knife hurts = Shawn is talking about himself performing anal sex for the first time. He is saying that it was crazy that he had to perform oral sex for the first time on a 9 inch penis,  and how he could only imagine how much anal sex would hurt. He talks about performing oral sex for the first time on the song So Ambitious on the Blueprint 3. He is also saying how BO wasn't about that life until SC turned him out
roll.gif

mans is typing whole paragraphs 

serious assessment.....my guess is that OP might be homosexual and also wants his favorite rapper to be homosexual....he is just doing his best to make himself believe it.

srs post is srs.

Yea i just looked thru that jawn too...he not all the way there. Maybe the rigors of going cancer multiple times messed him up mentally or he just dont give a damn anymore

Stay up OP

was hoping we got a troll on an area 51 forum before it went here

seems like op really does have some other **** going on lol

i hope bruh is just an excellent troll lol

was hoping we got a troll on an area 51 forum before it went here

seems like op really does have some other **** going on lol

i hope bruh is just an excellent troll lol

After reading that im going with the 2nd thing on my post u quoted. He really just dont give a damn anymore lol

Not even trying to pass judgment on homie, but doesn’t he have a couple of kids? So he dipped to be homeless in L.A. with kids back in PA?

Perusing his IG page and it screams mental health issues. I thought this thread was just trolling, but it seems like this line of thinking is the norm.

What switch flips and gets someone so obsessed with penis?

this thread abt to take a left turn this man got kids now lol we shoulda just sent him to stormfront or n*****mania or something to troll.

i stumbled upon the second site last night looking up some stuff on the shakurs...there are some wild dudes on the net :lol:

Last edited:
Not even trying to pass judgment on homie, but doesn’t he have a couple of kids? So he dipped to be homeless in L.A. with kids back in PA?

Perusing his IG page and it screams mental health issues. I thought this thread was just trolling, but it seems like this line of thinking is the norm.
yea I read his blog in the past. He's like 36 and he left his kids to find himself in Cali. Seems like he's met a hippie click that live in a van.

seems to be that he found some yolo in him that he didnt have before the cancer........you have kids though my brother what is you doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom