**The OVERRATED ARTIST Thread**

Drake by far, the riding is even worse.

Kudi is OK I don't mind dude.

I like Ye but dude's on here calling him a genius....#%!.

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Jay-Z
Lupe
Beanie Sigel
Lauryn Hill
Young Jeezy
Andre 3000
indifferent.gif

You gotta be !*+@++* kidding me?

I think you're confused bout the word "overrated"...
OP didn't say list your fav music artists
laugh.gif

None of these people i listed are nowhere near my favorite artists

Not only are these artists overrated on this site but on others sites and elsewhere to

I say they overrated because....

Jay-Z-Cant drop a average album and this get props for it. Im hearing the greatest of all time talk from this dude when half of his catalog is misses

on point, my nig is 60/40 hit or miss, the undisputed most overrated rapper of all time

Lupe-Im hearing dude putting him top 5, off what? Neither one of his albums are classic, plus somebody on here said he was a legend
laugh.gif

Poor %@#$! must not have good ears, if FL isn't a 21st century classic i don't know what is. You also gotta learn to differentiate between the delusional ++*%** and the ones who's opinions you can half take seriously.

Beanie Sigel-Never seen the big deal with this dude, maybe because he's down with Jay

%@#$! prob doesn't even know what the B Coming is, prob because he down with Jay
smh.gif

Lauryn Hill-Best female MC my A__, she's like 75% Singer and 15% rapper

I feel you

Young Jeezy-Only thing that saving this dude is production

Production is his greatest strength but you can't take that away from the total package

Andre 3000-Top 5 of all times Please? People didn't start doing that until he was on features. He's not a solo rapper

COSIGN, ++*%** really didn't start doing it till he was on features. Outkast is my favorite rap group of all times but I feel this 100%. ++*%** be talkin about dre the greatest, child please.

Jay-z, but I think its more of a him being overhyped rather than overrated

I know we all have that one friend who overreacts every time jay drops ANYTHING
smh.gif

Drake is beyond garbage.

Wayne is a close second, but atleast he has a good CD to his name.

I was once a Ye fan, but his verses are just wack now.

Basically Jay-Z, 1 classic album (Although In My Lifetime is a personal fav of mine). Ye been disappointing since LR(Graduation had too much of a pop sound forme, and I can see him for trying something new in 808's but that s__ just isn't for me). Drake forces his damn raps (Carter III Wayne.
sick.gif
)Wale,although he's NT fam, he's a weak rapper to me, hardly any flow and his lyrics usually consist of sneakers, you got to expand my dude.

Lets call a spade a spade and properly name this thread. "Broke haters who hate on ppl who has succeeded in their field and are mad(hating) cause the lameartist they like suck and dont sell records"

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

Lets call a spade a spade and properly name this thread. "Broke haters who hate on ppl who has succeeded in their field and are mad(hating) cause the lame artist they like suck and dont sell records"

roll.gif
Sadly, I dont care that much.

Why all the hate for Cudi, dude puts out excellent music that has heart an real meaning to it unlike almost everyone else in the game. I can understand you notliking the type of music he makes, but dont call him overrated

Lets call a spade a spade and properly name this thread. "Broke haters who hate on ppl who has succeeded in their field and are mad(hating) cause the lame artist they like suck and dont sell records"
You sound mad.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Jay-Z
Lupe
Beanie Sigel
Lauryn Hill
Young Jeezy
Andre 3000
indifferent.gif

You gotta be !*+@++* kidding me?

I think you're confused bout the word "overrated"...
OP didn't say list your fav music artists
laugh.gif

None of these people i listed are nowhere near my favorite artists

Not only are these artists overrated on this site but on others sites and elsewhere to

I say they overrated because....

Jay-Z-Cant drop a average album and this get props for it. Im hearing the greatest of all time talk from this dude when half of his catalog is misses

Lupe-Im hearing dude putting him top 5, off what? Neither one of his albums are classic, plus somebody on here said he was a legend
laugh.gif

Beanie Sigel-Never seen the big deal with this dude, maybe because he's down with Jay

Lauryn Hill-Best female MC my A__, she's like 75% Singer and 15% rapper

Young Jeezy-Only thing that saving this dude is production

Andre 3000-Top 5 of all times Please? People didn't start doing that until he was on features. He's not a solo rapper
+!% IS GOING ON HERE?

OVERRATED & OVERHYPED is no different... anyway my list goes... ( no particular order)

1. Joe Budden (he's not nice...Seriously)
2. Dom Kennedy
3. AZ
4. Eminem
5. Fabolous (Too overratted.. NBA live rating should be a 75 but NT gives him a 85)
6. N.E.R.D. ( They are just garbage)
7. Taylor Swift

ima think of more soon...
ohwell.gif
(be patient)

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Cudi

i dont know #%! people see in that dude.

Same, I mean I like Day N Nite, but have people heard that freestyle over Return of Da G, straight basura.

Dipset, I can ride too them, but they ain't that nice
Fab, I don't even know why people are obsessed with this guy
Budden back in the day before his blog
Ander Nikatina, Tech 9, and JMT.
Of course Drizzy and when Weezy blew up he also became the definition of overrated

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OVERRATED & OVERHYPED is no different... anyway my list goes... ( no particular order)

2. Dom Kennedy
3. AZ
4. Eminem
5. Fabolous (Too overratted.. NBA live rating should be a 75 but NT gives him a 85)
7. Taylor Swift

ohwell.gif
(be patient)

but u a weezy and drake fan so ya opinion dont matter...thanks for playing though

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

2. Dom Kennedy
3. AZ
4. Eminem
7. Taylor Swift

ohwell.gif
(be patient)

but u a weezy and drake fan so ya opinion dont matter...thanks for playing though

^ sound like an idiot... if i like an artist(s) then my opinion doesnt matter? you dig gucci mane stuff (as well as i do) and people on NT probably think yourhalf ******ed.. does that mean YOUR opinion doesnt matter? NO
eyes.gif

True this
Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Why all the hate for Cudi, dude puts out excellent music that has heart an real meaning to it unlike almost everyone else in the game. I can understand you not liking the type of music he makes, but dont call him overrated

QFT

indifferent.gif
If you can honestly listen to N.E.R.D.'s wholediscography and still call them wack, then there's something wrong with you

Back
Top Bottom