The original Superhead -- JFK's Mistress writes tell-all book and does NBC interview

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Not sure if troll or serious...
laugh.gif
Looks are subjective, I think Jackie was prettier.
Marilyn had a better body though

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I think the subtle message is clear...when "certain" girls do it, its publicly intriguing and fascinating...but when "other" girls do it, its trashy.
nerd.gif

But no...this girl gets a 4 part interview on prime time tv about swallowing the president.
eyes.gif

That's just how it goes man, sad either way.
A 4 part interview on sucking &@^#
roll.gif
roll.gif

Somebody mentioned this way back, but it still applies here...the fact that some many women idolize Marilyn Monroe is hilarious

to me. It's not too far from idolizing Backshot Becky in apartment 234
laugh.gif
 A *@& is a *@& regardless of the status.

Ol broad writing tales of how she was hoeing with JFK. I aint about to watch all these vids. Can I get a synopsis of the lulz?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I think the subtle message is clear...when "certain" girls do it, its publicly intriguing and fascinating...but when "other" girls do it, its trashy.
nerd.gif

But no...this girl gets a 4 part interview on prime time tv about swallowing the president.
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Somebody mentioned this way back, but it still applies here...the fact that some many women idolize Marilyn Monroe is hilarious

laugh.gif
Dear lord, you have no idea how many FB profile infos have that dumb @#$ quote..."If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" or whatever the @#%@ that is
sick.gif
Really? You're gonna quote a "high class" $+*!++@ who killed herself? I forgot who it was on NT who mentioned "Even she couldn't handle herself at her worst, that's why she offed herself"
roll.gif

Who's that Middle Eastern girl in your avy btw
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by reener

she still in love with dude.

def a JO till this day.

I mean she lost her virginity to the man. The president of the united states was her first when he was president and she was only 19.
eek.gif
Course she loves him 50 years later. She didn't stand a chance against the dude on any level. She was his.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Ol broad writing tales of how she was hoeing with JFK. I aint about to watch all these vids. Can I get a synopsis of the lulz?

TL;DR: Deez ____ be winning!...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 ...Book Deals? Primetime TV interviews? Son thats the COME UP!

roll.gif
@ JFK telling her to "take care" of his brother Ted Kennedy 
pimp.gif
...CREW LOVE!

Why the hell are these reporters being so serious with her? Like they care? Egging for details about how JFK had her giving top to everyone...She still dreams about this dude. Dude had his game on full attack. This is nothing more than MediaTakeOut Gossip...As NIGHTLINE NEWS. 

"Mr. Powers looks a little tense, would you take care of him?" 

...then she admits she was repulsed

...but

....SHE BLEW THE DUDE IN THE SHOWER AND JFK JUST STANDING THERE WATCHING IT 
roll.gif
...but she felt bad about it... 
frown.gif

eyes.gif

I wish Kim K or Kat Stacks would get a CNN Special 
roll.gif
...No black girls on WSHH are getting talk show specials. I bet all the black reality TV stars are pissed they can't get this sort of attention. 

All the announcers are confused and acting dumb like "I never knew a president would act this way...why would he DO such a thing?"

A bunch of losers with JFK's as some holy roller...dude was using his JO as the team pick-me-up. 

...Squares.
laugh.gif

And she STILL doesn't regret the affair...she says it was too much fun.
laugh.gif
 She was in love with dude...and he never even kissed her.
roll.gif
 He had that game TIGHT on her. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

nerd.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

to me. It's not too far from idolizing Backshot Becky in apartment 234
laugh.gif
Dear lord, you have no idea how many FB profile infos have that dumb @#$ quote..."If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" or whatever the @#%@ that is 
sick.gif
 Really? You're gonna quote a "high class" $+*!++@ who killed herself? I forgot who it was on NT who mentioned "Even she couldn't handle herself at her worst, that's why she offed herself" 
roll.gif

nerd.gif
Then she got wifed up by some other simp in the white house...then a marriage after that...
roll.gif

The irony of that marilyn monroe quote is hilarious. 

This girl is the prototype. 

He was probably there like, COME HERE MIMI
roll.gif

JFK turned that little girl OWT

nerd.gif

eyes.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hate the generic ^@% quote, but I don't remember seeing that NTer quote,
laugh.gif
it's so true though
And Layla El btw
devil.gif
devil.gif

embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hate the generic ^@% quote, but I don't remember seeing that NTer quote,
laugh.gif
it's so true though
And Layla El btw
devil.gif
devil.gif

embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
It was in the "Annoying Facebook Statuses" thread
laugh.gif
I made a facebook status saying "Attention hood rats:" and quoted that NTer. My friend list went down by 4-5 within the next 30 minutes
laugh.gif

And damn, I just looked Layla El...I won't say her face is a 10 or anything but overall 
devil.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
I love girls who have that kind of look (plus the 10/10 body doesn't hurt either
laugh.gif
)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what a sloot

"overcome by his aura"
"i kind of wanted him"
"unbelievably handsome 45 year old man"

come'on son, you know what you were doing. Sex with the president in his wife's bed, giving head to aides.....and she says it was non-consensual.

JFK was wildin out
laugh.gif

But seriously I dont blame her, could you imagine how naive a 19yr female was in 1962?  JFK knew what was doing.

nawlinsjunkie wrote:
laugh.gif
I made a facebook status saying "Attention hood rats:" and quoted that NTer. My friend list went down by 4-5 within the next 30 minutes
laugh.gif

And damn, I just looked Layla El...I won't say her face is a 10 or anything but overall 
devil.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
I love girls who have that kind of look (plus the 10/10 body doesn't hurt either
laugh.gif
)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Attention Hoodrats"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Saying she's not a 10 in the face though is fighting words
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ligtfhvt2j1qf5m9vo1_250.gif
Come At me Bro!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"Attention Hoodrats"
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Come At me Bro!

I mean she's an 8.5 in the face to me
laugh.gif

Edit: actually I might take that back. The pic I based that off is probably just a bad one. Too damn fine
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, I just realized that this old hag has a family who's watching these interviews
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Guarantee some of her family's like "This is who I'm helping keep alive
30t6p3b.gif
"

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

JFK was wildin out
laugh.gif

But seriously I dont blame her, could you imagine how naive a 19yr female was in 1962?  JFK knew what was doing.

Can you imagine how naive a 19yr old is today? Imagine if Obama wanted to be around you?
30t6p3b.gif
that ##$% ain't fair.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

JFK was wildin out
laugh.gif

Can you imagine how naive a 19yr old is today? Imagine if Obama wanted to be around you?
30t6p3b.gif
that ##$% ain't fair.

Yeah are dumb especially at 19.

I bet 75 pct of guys girls on Niketalk would do the same thing in a relatively same situation when they were 19. I think guys know this and it scares them.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

None of the chicks he messed with looked better than jackie
30t6p3b.gif
dont understand why girls never get this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ JFK lurking while the broad domes up his boy

JOs gonna JO

wonder if her tales inspired any of her granddaughters
roll.gif
roll.gif

*adds reason #2342432 to list why I dont want daughters

^^ I get it , it isnt about the looks, but monica looked better than Hillary 
ohwell.gif

At 19 in any era you know not to sleep with a married man.
If this was Roosevelt or Nixon she would have just quit cause they were homely
laugh.gif

I understand the allure, but she is still "blamable".

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"Attention Hoodrats"
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Come At me Bro!

I mean she's an 8.5 in the face to me
laugh.gif

Edit: actually I might take that back. The pic I based that off is probably just a bad one. Too damn fine
30t6p3b.gif
48376_o.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

JFK is that dude
pimp.gif
tumblr_lvptf9myVx1r18icto1_500.jpg

They can't touch me while I'm alive, and after I'm dead - who cares?

30t6p3b.gif
swag..GQ holds this dude with high regard style wise....very astounding esp since he's from boston, and i know for a fact that no1 from there has swag. yea i said it.

This had me pissed off yesterday
On tv wanting sympathy and trying to trash a man's reputation for the money
30t6p3b.gif

Acting like he hypnotized her
roll.gif

Old %$+ ***guzzler probably getting turned out in the nursing home.
"All done. Now leave so I can watch Matlock"

nerd.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

d6e15977ec8a08c9d55bc9306abbf6a2feb8751.gif

Back
Top Bottom