The original Superhead -- JFK's Mistress writes tell-all book and does NBC interview

Originally Posted by NjCollector

what a sloot

"overcome by his aura"
"i kind of wanted him"
"unbelievably handsome 45 year old man"

come'on son, you know what you were doing. Sex with the president in his wife's bed, giving head to aides.....and she says it was non-consensual.
bruh, this is the $%%*%+* president we're talking about here, not some dude working at McDs. and she was 19 years old virgin fresh out of boarding school. 
dudes wanna throw dirt on this chick, but i guarantee if your sister or gf was alone in a room with Obama right now... 

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Peep Game

That's just how it goes man, sad either way.
A 4 part interview on sucking &@^#
roll.gif
roll.gif

Somebody mentioned this way back, but it still applies here...the fact that some many women idolize Marilyn Monroe is hilarious

to me. It's not too far from idolizing Backshot Becky in apartment 234
laugh.gif
 A *@& is a *@& regardless of the status.
Dear lord, you have no idea how many FB profile infos have that dumb @#$ quote..."If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" or whatever the @#%@ that is
sick.gif
Really? You're gonna quote a "high class" $+*!++@ who killed herself? I forgot who it was on NT who mentioned "Even she couldn't handle herself at her worst, that's why she offed herself"
roll.gif

Who's that Middle Eastern girl in your avy btw
nerd.gif

d6e15977ec8a08c9d55bc9306abbf6a2feb8751.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A+++

So we'll just take the word of someone like this as truth? I just find it hard to believe ex's in any regard, especially now when it's a big prime time interview.

It's definitely entertainment and ENTERTAINING. But it all ends there.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

So we'll just take the word of someone like this as truth? I just find it hard to believe ex's in any regard, especially now when it's a big prime time interview.

It's definitely entertainment and ENTERTAINING. But it all ends there.

Its pretty obvious this woman isnt lying

Like whats a 68 year upper middle class woman getting out saying that JFK talked her into topping off his aides?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

She's not a glorified garden tool. She didn't even out herself.
 .  .  .
chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

She slept with a married man in the "pure" times of the 1960s.

She doesn't regret the affair.

She engaged in oral sex to another man IN FRONT of JFK in the showers.

She slept with a bunch of other people at the president's request.

She had several pregnancy scares.

So shes not a glorified home-wrecker because someone else outed her?...Does that change what she did all of a sudden? 
grin.gif
...Well no one knew so it doesn't count. 
eyes.gif

What kind of ridiculous logic is that? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by NjCollector

what a sloot

"overcome by his aura"
"i kind of wanted him"
"unbelievably handsome 45 year old man"

come'on son, you know what you were doing. Sex with the president in his wife's bed, giving head to aides.....and she says it was non-consensual.
bruh, this is the $%%*%+* president we're talking about here, not some dude working at McDs. and she was 19 years old virgin fresh out of boarding school. 
dudes wanna throw dirt on this chick, but i guarantee if your sister or gf was alone in a room with Obama right now... 
I'm not so much as throwing dirt as I am that people decided to give this woman an HOUR LONG SPECIAL on PRIMETIME TV.
What part of the game is that? 
roll.gif
...Kat Stacks can't even get 13 minutes of fame. Amber Rose got like 14. 
laugh.gif

Then she starts crying and wants sympathy...but believes the president loves her...
roll.gif
but he never even kissed her. 
eyes.gif
 He just flew her in town to smash from time to time.

I got no problem with women attracted to fame and power, but don't get mad when we all call it like we see it. You got smutted out and you thought he loved you, now you want us to pick up your pieces off the ground because you weren't close to your mother and JFK took your cherry. Get out of here. 

She should have died with that secret. But no, she wants to promote her damn book. 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Them social security checks aint cuttin it huh

My thoughts exactly. I have no respect for someone who tries to make a come up on the dead. She should've done it when he was alive, so he could at least defend himself (or admit to it).

Originally Posted by kickstart

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Them social security checks aint cuttin it huh

My thoughts exactly. I have no respect for someone who tries to make a come up on the dead. She should've done it when he was alive, so he could at least defend himself (or admit to it).

He died in 1963

I guess she couldve came out in the 1980s  or early 1990s but back then JFK Jr, Jackie and Ted Kennedy were still alive and she probably didnt wanna tarnish their memory of him.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

^^ I get it , it isnt about the looks, but monica looked better than Hillary 
ohwell.gif

At 19 in any era you know not to sleep with a married man.
If this was Roosevelt or Nixon she would have just quit cause they were homely
laugh.gif

I understand the allure, but she is still "blamable".

roosevelt (fdr)was having affairs

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by cap1229

She's not a glorified garden tool. She didn't even out herself.
 .  .  .
chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

She slept with a married man in the "pure" times of the 1960s.

She doesn't regret the affair.

She engaged in oral sex to another man IN FRONT of JFK in the showers.

She slept with a bunch of other people at the president's request.

She had several pregnancy scares.

So shes not a glorified home-wrecker because someone else outed her?...Does that change what she did all of a sudden? 
grin.gif
...Well no one knew so it doesn't count. 
eyes.gif

What kind of ridiculous logic is that? 
laugh.gif
Ok. Ok.
grin.gif

She played herself. Bad. Very scandalous rap sheet she got. She should have taken that sucking off the homies to the grave.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Ol broad writing tales of how she was hoeing with JFK. I aint about to watch all these vids. Can I get a synopsis of the lulz?

TL;DR: Deez ____ be winning!...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 ...Book Deals? Primetime TV interviews? Son thats the COME UP!

roll.gif
@ JFK telling her to "take care" of his brother Ted Kennedy 
pimp.gif
...CREW LOVE!

Why the hell are these reporters being so serious with her? Like they care? Egging for details about how JFK had her giving top to everyone...She still dreams about this dude. Dude had his game on full attack. This is nothing more than MediaTakeOut Gossip...As NIGHTLINE NEWS. 

"Mr. Powers looks a little tense, would you take care of him?" 

...then she admits she was repulsed

...but

....SHE BLEW THE DUDE IN THE SHOWER AND JFK JUST STANDING THERE WATCHING IT 
roll.gif
...but she felt bad about it... 
frown.gif

eyes.gif

I wish Kim K or Kat Stacks would get a CNN Special 
roll.gif
...No black girls on WSHH are getting talk show specials. I bet all the black reality TV stars are pissed they can't get this sort of attention. 

All the announcers are confused and acting dumb like "I never knew a president would act this way...why would he DO such a thing?"

A bunch of losers with JFK's as some holy roller...dude was using his JO as the team pick-me-up. 

...Squares.
laugh.gif

And she STILL doesn't regret the affair...she says it was too much fun.
laugh.gif
 She was in love with dude...and he never even kissed her.
roll.gif
 He had that game TIGHT on her. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

That's just how it goes man, sad either way.
A 4 part interview on sucking &@^# 
roll.gif

roll.gif

Somebody mentioned this way back, but it still applies here...the fact that some many women idolize Marilyn Monroe is hilarious

to me. It's not too far from idolizing Backshot Becky in apartment 234
laugh.gif
 A *@& is a *@& regardless of the status.
Dear lord, you have no idea how many FB profile infos have that dumb @#$ quote..."If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" or whatever the @#%@ that is 
sick.gif
 Really? You're gonna quote a "high class" $+*!++@ who killed herself? I forgot who it was on NT who mentioned "Even she couldn't handle herself at her worst, that's why she offed herself" 
roll.gif

nerd.gif
Then she got wifed up by some other simp in the white house...then a marriage after that...
roll.gif

The irony of that marilyn monroe quote is hilarious. 

This girl is the prototype. 

He was probably there like, COME HERE MIMI
roll.gif

JFK turned that little girl OWT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm done here

Originally Posted by tecca nena

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah I think they said like the majority of pre Watergate Presidents had affairs.

Not that surprising but still very interesting. Most or all presidents are charming to begin with. Add that to having the highest office in the land, and they can have and do pretty much whatever they want.

It's like a rockstar or NBA player except on a bigger scale. And they can pull "classier" girls ("classier" being relative here, of course).

Besides, girls in DC (the ones who come as aides and such to get into politics) are practically begging for it.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah I think they said like the majority of pre Watergate Presidents had affairs.
I know, but I feel that Kennedy being devilishly handsome made her up to doing it.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

JFK is that dude
pimp.gif
tumblr_lvptf9myVx1r18icto1_500.jpg

They can't touch me while I'm alive, and after I'm dead - who cares?

30t6p3b.gif
swag..GQ holds this dude with high regard style wise....very astounding esp since he's from boston, and i know for a fact that no1 from there has swag. yea i said it.

Funny part is that that JFK quote was in reference to his infidelities...
...it was no secret that he had the White House on some Nelly "Tip Drill" steez, but the press knew better than to actually report it.

It's funny because years down the here comes dried up Susan B. Anthony over here tryna sell her story, and really - who cares?

While y'all bull @%@$!%@' - the real question is this: who had more women, JFK or MLK?

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by ao17

sick.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

d6e15977ec8a08c9d55bc9306abbf6a2feb8751.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A+++

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I know, but I feel that Kennedy being devilishly handsome made her up to doing it.

when you have status (esp as much as the US pres) looks don't matter.....never will never did

Back
Top Bottom