The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I wish there was a way to delete games from your trophy list. I have a lot of games 10% or less I'd wish were gone. Sighs.

Why doesn't PS do this in a future update?

PO

I wish there was a way to delete games from your trophy list. I have a lot of games 10% or less I'd wish were gone. Sighs.

Why doesn't PS do this in a future update?

PO
Your played games list is just like your bank statement.

Given that, I'd highly doubt that $ony would give their customers the power to delete games from their played games list.

Last edited:
For people who have a vita is it worth buying ?

There are some really amazing games for it.

The bigger question you have to ask is how much will you use it when the option for a big screen with a controller is sitting in front of you?

I travel a bit for work so I play mine fairly often. If I didnt, though, I probably wouldnt.

VITA TV cant come soon enough.

Last edited:

The bigger question you have to ask is how much will you use it when the option for a big screen with a controller is sitting in front of you?

I travel a bit for work so I play mine fairly often. If I didnt, though, I probably wouldnt.

I still don't see the need for Vita TV. Who wants to buy a Vita game to play on their tv? aren't they meant to played while you're on the go?

I still don't see the need for Vita TV. Who wants to buy a Vita game to play on their tv? aren't they meant to played while you're on the go?

I do. I like playing my games on a big screen in a comfy chair at a good viewing distance.

All black everything 
smokin.gif
 even tho some of them skins look really nice.. maybe after a year ill grab one 

What has a better campaign out of the three shooters that's out ?

Battlefield 4 ?
Killzone ?
Call of duty ghosts ?

my walmart preorder console finally came in. by the time I got it, I already had another from bestbuy :lol:

knock KZ off that list from the start.
Dang te KZ campaign was that bad J? I played both COD and BF but I couldn't get into BFs story. About halfway through I just lost a lot of interest in playing. But I think COD probably has the best one

knock KZ off that list from the start.
Dang te KZ campaign was that bad J? I played both COD and BF but I couldn't get into BFs story. About halfway through I just lost a lot of interest in playing. But I think COD probably has the best one

my friend played both the cod and bf4 campaign and said cod was actually better so hes in agreement with you on that.

in my view, KZ has always been a franchise that cosmetically looks good but doesn't have an interesting story. ive played KZ1 on ps2 (didn't finish campaign), KZ2 on ps3 (finished campaign), KZ3 on ps3(didn't finish campaign), and KZ4 on the ps4 (finished campaign) and none of the left a lasting impression. KZ4 probably had the worse story and ended of them all and has a ton of frustrating moments. The gameplay looks great tho.

For people who have a vita is it worth buying ?

I use my Vita quite a lot at home the games are fun, makes me feel like a kid again. Not to mention the amount of free games on PS+. I think if you're really into gaming to get one. Maybe Amazon still has that bundle for $175.

I need a list of NTs PSNs who are just crappy at BF4. I finished campaign and got on mp last night and just got handled. Lol felt like a dunce.

The Order: 1886 Will Take Some Inspiration from God of War

The appearance of oversized steampunk weapons in The Order: 1886’s debut trailer may have disappointed some of you, but developer Ready at Dawn is not aiming to produce a cookie-cutter third-person shooter. Speaking with EDGE magazine, the company has hinted that it doesn’t want to bore players with lengthy gunplay sequences – and so it’s hoping to mix things up with melee.
Having built both God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta, the studio knows its way around a character action game or two, so it’s exciting that it’s targeting this area in its alternate history exclusive. “Shooters have a tendency to be very light or canned on melee,” creative director Ru Weerasuriya told the publication. “We wanted to find new ways of introducing it that would keep you feeling [like] you were in a shooter that’s evolved into something else.”
He continued: “It started with us trying to figure out how we balance the two, shooter and melee, but then it evolved into us making this shooter with different melee systems.” Of course, exactly how this unique fusion will work remains unknown outside of the outfit, as we’re still yet to see any direct feed footage of the release in action. Let’s hope that the title will step out of its time machine soon.

This game is sounding more and more interesting everyday. I just hope it actually delivers.

Rayman Legends Makes History on PS4 in Late February

It’s hard to imagine how it could possibly look any prettier, but Rayman Legends is set to wind up on the PlayStation 4 on 25th February in North America and 28th February in Europe. Nonchalantly announced during a Ubisoft investors meeting earlier in the year, the re-release will ship with suppressed loading times and an exclusive Assassin’s Creed costume on Sony’s system.
Elsewhere, the title will take advantage of the DualShock 4’s touchpad for certain interactions such as scratching Lucky Tickets, as well as Remote Play streaming and video sharing. There’s no word on a price at the time of writing, but we’re sure that the publisher will update with additional information imminently.

Never got to play this so ill be checking it out when it comes to PS4. Haven't played a Rayman game since the first one on the original PS :lol:

Played to the last level of Hotline Miami on the vita last night. Game is great, but that handheld isn't ergonomic at all, hands were cramped by the end of the session. There's a handgrip available. I might get one this weekend, or ask Santa for it this Christmas

I'm on like the third level of Hotline on the PS3, but the second part of the level keeps kicking my *** because I always overthink it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom