The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Ok... It may be the closest thing you can get to crash, but that doesn't make it anywhere close to crash. It looks nothing like crash.
I never said it looked like Crash. I said it's the closest thing I can get to Crash. I'll judge the game for myself before I write it off

Welp got the gamestop text going to have someone else pick it up for me though... Too bad my games from Amazon won't even get here until next week smh.

I don't think GS allows someone else to pick your order for you.

ibj8X10nYYXguz.gif
i9iqLY6kOxNkS.gif
eGqy64j.jpg

Yeah mine shipped. Selling it though. Will be back in January for sure. No sure what I think about the launch titles. Killzone MP looks dope though.

Can we play old PSN titles we've previously purchased?  Can i download MvC2 or RE4 on PS4 and play?  I doubt it, but i thought i'd ask
You can't play PS3 games on it but I'm pretty sure you can play any game off the PSN on PS4
I ask because PS3s weren't backwards compatible, but could play any game on the PSN.  PS4 not backwards compatible, but there are several PSX, PS2, PS3, PSP, HD remakes, PSN exclusive titles all available in the store.

Last edited:
My local costco is selling ps4 bundles on launch day for
489.99 comes with two controllers / 1 game / and psn plus
Have about 60 consoles in stock

Are the chances high in picking one up?
I figured not a lot of gamers have a costco membership

Thats a pretty good deal.

My Costco has 60 too.

And I thought the same thing :lol:

Wait it doesn't come with a game bruh. Just ps plus and a controller

Last edited:

damn thats a steal...1 controler costs 60, a game costs 60 and 1 year of ps+ is 50.

damn thats a steal...1 controler costs 60, a game costs 60 and 1 year of ps+ is 50.

Not gonna be 60 in stock more like 20-30 with employees selling to there friends and family.
Still my best chance to get one without a preorder.

Watch this system be an easy copp lol just go any store right when it opens and bam ps4
Wishful thinking lol

2K14 was sold out...ended up getting Madden, Fifa, and COD. I want to return Fifa to get 2k14, but I'm not sure how the exchanges work for the Target promotion.

Don't open any of the games and take them in with your receipt to the electronics department and tell them you bought them with the deal. Tell them you would like to exchange this game for that game.

Basically they'll do a full refund and replace the trade in game for 2k and do a new sale transaction. Make sure you do it by Saturday night

Last edited:
one of my boy's brothers works at Costco and said they weren't getting any on friday

i don't think he knows what he's talking about so i'll be dropping by a little before they open up friday morning

So apparently there are reports of problems with the HDMI output on some PS4 systems that are out there right now smh

I hope mine doesn't have any issues.

Back
Top Bottom