The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Finally beat it

Game was a masterpiece, seems like a lot of story stuff was covered already. Story dragged on a little but was great.

One of the things I kept thinking about while I played was how a sequel could be different next gen. The biggest thing for me was how after I killed X number of enemies, that was it. I understand system memory and the graphics and all that, but just running around free felt weird. I felt like realistically the WLF would send waves of people if patrol went down. SSD should allow for something like this assuming there is a sequel. Also, if you see 4 dead bodies right next to each other, you really need to call for help :lol:. Another thing was how in a world like this, pretty much everything is a weapon. Its unrealistic man hours and an unrealistic expectation on my part, but maybe 16gb dedicated to just one room in the entire game can give me that joy. Another thing I want is a proper way to hide/dispose of bodies in part 3. Once i learned i could push dead bodies with prone, i kept pushing bodies into tall grass and water and behind objects. Dont know if it helped, but I felt like it did at times. Lastly, I expect great things next gen. I want to crawl in someones blood and soak/spread it.

Last edited:
Speaking of sequels, for Naughty Dog on PS5, do you guys want :
  • Uncharted 5 and TLOU 3
  • Uncharted 5 and New IP
  • New IP and TLOU 3
  • Two new IP's
With games taking ages to develop these days. Do you guys want to see something new or the current but with new tech.

Speaking of sequels, for Naughty Dog on PS5, do you guys want :
  • Uncharted 5 and TLOU 3
  • Uncharted 5 and New IP
  • New IP and TLOU 3
  • Two new IP's
With games taking ages to develop these days. Do you guys want to see something new or the current but with new tech.

I'd take 2 new IPs. That other stories are there to tell in the LoU universe? Same goes for Uncharted. Unless they want a game starring an older Nate Drake

I love Uncharted but after 4, I don't think they can go back to it. I mean Lost Legacy is really good but it's a nice addition to 4. I don't think I want an Uncharted game that doesn't feature Nate and Sully. As for TLOU, I don't see how the ending of Part 2 left people thinking that a 3rd game was obvious. I wouldn't mind a DLC that maybe focused on the events between Part 1 and 2 featuring Joel and Tommy. Aside from that, I think TLOU is done.

Give me a new IP or two that hopefully isn't open world or a GaaS and I think I'm good.

^ true. I don't think Uncharted is done either but it won't be the same without Naughty Dog. The same goes for TLOU if they ever decide to let another studio in on that.

Kill two birds with one stone: The Last of Us Pt III featuring Punished Drake.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
savage starlight and the galactic wars, nah part 3 and some new ip

Supposedly some other studio is taking over uncharted, too big of a franchise to disappear

Last edited:
I'm also in the 2 New IP's camp or 1 new IP and TLOU3.
I also think a new IP gives you options for the future than a mature IP with 2 or 6 games already.

I

I don’t think so. I think they are building a new studio to take it over. You don’t abandon a 10 plus million seller

It will take a while for a brand new studio to get to Naughty Dog's level. Better to leave on a high than run a franchise into the ground.
That being said, I did enjoy Uncharted Vita :lol:

Some of these movements are unrealistic but most of it looks good.

Unless someone corrects me to say everybody in the TLOU world got ninja assassin training.
Moreso everyone has **** it in their system. Gonna go out might as well try some wild boy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom