The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

oh she must be :pimp: as a character
cause skate was that dude
since i moved neither my ps4 or xbox has been hooked up
they still in boxes
but might pull it out tonight and download it with gamepass
is it online crossplay???
I'm hearing reports that it isn't but I'm going to try with my friend later.
Cherry is fast like Skate.

can i get cliffs
Reddit post says 100 employees from ND was Furloughed. Jason says its BS and that the leaker might not have been an employee. Its possible that a family member leaked it since most are working from home and security can't be as tight as if they were at the studio.

u sounding like a hater right now
Not at all. I've played and beat damn near every mainline Mario game since NES. Most of them I enjoyed and would consider them A-tier games. Let's not act like Mario games have some interesting storyline that people care about :lol:

I try to speak only on games that I've played extensively (not all the time), you on the other hand bash 90% of games that aren't Nintendo :rofl:

might have to delete warzone(they should make it where you can remove mutiplayer/campaign mode) to save space

i believe you can, delete Modern Warfare and then go to the store and install Warzone by itself

Had to cop a 2tb external having so much downtime and wasnt tryna only play warzone or fifa or deleting those and installing something else when i wanted to play. me and the homies run Warzone all the time so I couldnt delete that, this external was a good purchase though. Ive got like 25 games installed :lol:

I plan on buying whichever PS5 model has the largest hard drive space and then purchasing the biggest external hard drive it can support.
They've only announced 1 size which is 825GB.

PS5 will support external hard drives for PS4 games and for storage of PS5 games but you can't run the PS5 games off the external drive.
You probably won't want to play PS4 games off external drives either since load times will be much faster on the internal drive.

I think 825GB will be fine at launch and should be fine for at least 6 months.

There's a good chance the largest possible compatible SSD will cost the same as the console :lol:

Has anybody ever gave a damn about a Mario ending? You defeat Bowser and rescue Peach. Am I forgetting something?
nawghty out here on media blackout for Mario story lines. :lol:

SPOILER

In the new SMB game in development. Mario saves the princes at the end!

ThinObviousAmericanbittern-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom