The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Spent a few hours on Fallen Order. Not bad, but the timing's a bit tricky to get down... plus the handling isn't as slick as Uncharted.

Just started as well, the parry timing takes a lot of getting used to. I liked how GOW and Sekiro did it more

As far as game of the decade my top 5 (I’m a rockstar fanboy).

5. Uncharted 3
4. GTA V
3. Red Dead Redemption
2. God of War
1. Red Dead Redemption 2

The more I think about it, the more RDR2 might be my favorite game of all time

As far as game of the decade my top 5 (I’m a rockstar fanboy).

5. Uncharted 3
4. GTA V
3. Red Dead Redemption
2. God of War
1. Red Dead Redemption 2

The more I think about it, the more RDR2 might be my favorite game of all time
I'm up to chapter 2. This game needs fast travel ASAP.
It feels like a slow burn, and sometimes feels like a chore/ too much to do for it's own good. I've heard so much positive about this game that I'm sure it will come together nicely tho.

I'm up to chapter 2. This game needs fast travel ASAP.
It feels like a slow burn, and sometimes feels like a chore/ too much to do for it's own good. I've heard so much positive about this game that I'm sure it will come together nicely tho.

Ch 1 is a slow burn for sure. The first game had fast travel, I have no idea why they got rid of it in RDR2.

Trust your boy on this one, the payoff is well worth it at the end.

Just started as well, the parry timing takes a lot of getting used to. I liked how GOW and Sekiro did it more
I started out on Jedi Knight setting, but this new mechanic is really driving me nuts... plus respawning takes what feels like an eternity. :lol: Screw that... I'm playing a stress-free Story Mode.

I started out on Jedi Knight setting, but this new mechanic is really driving me nuts... plus respawning takes what feels like an eternity. :lol: Screw that... I'm playing a stress-free Story Mode.
Agreed. It took me a while to get the timing with the fighting down. Game gets better as you progress.

My game of the year is Death Stranding. But at the same time, I can understand if someone thinks that the game is a huge piece of ****, hence the extremely mixed reviews. It requires a lot of patience, and the UI/menus take a lot of time to learn.

Top 10 games of the decade:

1. GTA V
2. Red Dead Redemption II
3. Red Dead Redemption
4. Bloodborne
5. Death Stranding
6. Shadow of Colossus Remake
7. Gears of War 3
8. Halo: Reach
9. NBA 2K11
10. Battlefield 4

125 hours later and still playing DS.(my GOTY)
Trying to get the platinum while at the same time building a zip line network in the mountains.

Still got Lost Legacy on deck, but I know if I switch games I'll lose steam on the platinum(ALWAYS happens to me) and I want to get my first platinum ever on this gen lol

Still want to get into Control and that SW game

How is TLoU not in the top 5 of any lists? Game was the best I played in the decade.
What lists you talking about? I think a lot of us who posted our top 10 had it ranked either top 3 or in a top 10 that was in no particular order. You just gotta go back about 10-20 pages to see those lists :lol:

Back
Top Bottom