The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

just beat leons campaign in re2 took about 8 hours quite short and easy.

But i didnt find keys to maybe 2 different types of doors one was a red key and i believe a diamond key.

Now to start the campaign with the other character to see if i can find the other keys.
Any new game+ rewards?

I feel like I need to play REmake 1 and RE4 before checking out REmake 2.

Granted it’s not remade for current consoles, RE1 was a remake for GameCube, no? Either way, I have it on my PS4 and feel like I should play it before RE2. I’ve only played and beat RE5 and RE7.

Gameplay for BFV has been irritating. Felt like our crew was lagging so we swapped servers and still just as bad. Anyone else fed up with BFV?
Def has its ups and downs but more likely I feel like the gameplay of BF1 was more enjoyable

It’s time for me to fulfill my destiny...KH2 came out when I was 10 years old....13 years later....it’s Finally here
3B5073BE-2E1F-48E7-A784-D81AB0D5BA0D.jpeg

It’s time for me to fulfill my destiny...KH2 came out when I was 10 years old....13 years later....it’s Finally here
3B5073BE-2E1F-48E7-A784-D81AB0D5BA0D.jpeg

for whatever reason i never played the first 2 no idea why

is KH3 something i can just jump into or do i need to have played the first 2?

sounds like the story connects to the previous two, ima just sell my copy that comes with the ps4 pro bundle

I mean obviously you won't be as invested coming into it new, but the game has an ARCHIVE section that covers the story thus far.

yea i mean i know you can play any game that had previous releases (especially in this time of video games) but based on what i was reading about KH3 is that a majority of the people were saying you won’t fully understand or appreciate the game without at least previous knowledge of the story

yea i mean i know you can play any game that had previous releases (especially in this time of video games) but based on what i was reading about KH3 is that a majority of the people were saying you won’t fully understand or appreciate the game without at least previous knowledge of the story

You can probably get away with playing it. A little under 2 hours in and I find the gameplay very smooth. I played the first 2 and I don't fully understand it. There's been something like 13 different releases for the franchise on different consoles.

I'm probably just going to the YouTube route to refresh my memory on all that's been going on in with KH before I start KH3.

just beat leons campaign in re2 took about 8 hours quite short and easy.

But i didnt find keys to maybe 2 different types of doors one was a red key and i believe a diamond key.

Now to start the campaign with the other character to see if i can find the other keys.

Did you ever run out of ammo?

I be hoarding it and trying to save as much as possible

Did you ever run out of ammo?

I be hoarding it and trying to save as much as possible

no but i did run out of health got to the last boss and was on danger level couldnt find health for nothing.

But just started this 2nd run and yea there are some perks on a 2nd run

^ yeah, I’m not playing through 6 games and 2 movies :lol:

I played 1&2 in 2017. I’ll watch the recap while KH3 downloads/installs.

The recaps on YT aint some ez task either, the shortest AND MOST UNDERSTANDABLE KH recap I've seen is like an hour long (the shorter KH recaps online make zero sense at all, not even that 5 episode archive provided by the game makes any sense)

Meh, I'll save my money and finish grinding thru the 1.5/2.5 HD Remix collection for now (but i'll watch recaps of the KH DS games, since I dont wanna bother grindin thru that **** b4 KH3)

Back
Top Bottom