The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

You know, I dont get Marvel. They intentionally sabotage a game they had a stake in (MvCi) and quite possibly ruin any hope for future iterations because, and I quote, "we take our characters very seriously. Our characters must never be shown getting hurt or acting silly". Yet here we have Thanos in Fortnite, where he can taunt, dance, and get killed. Outside of their movies, they sure make me question their decisions sometimes.

Played the Dark Soul beta and I dunno man. That is def gonna be copped at a much later date.

Waiting to see what is next for For Honor and waiting on the RB6 PS4 Pro update

Played the Dark Soul beta and I dunno man. That is def gonna be copped at a much later date.

For honor 20 bucks too hmmmmmm lol
I just copped assassin creed orgins gonna start that when im done with HZD

These God of War collectibles are so damn tedious man :smh:

Man.. I'm barely on The Light of Alfheim... I missed a lot of chests on this level & I haven't finished yet. :lol:
(Thiazi's Talon, Runic Forearm Bracers, Idunn Apple, Fragment Heart of Alheim, Etc)

Reference Video:

Anyway to go back & get them or does the game recognize you missed them & allow you to obtain them later in the game?
Thanks for any response.

PO

Man.. I'm barely on The Light of Alfheim... I missed a lot of chests on this level & I haven't finished yet. :lol:
(Thiazi's Talon, Runic Forearm Bracers, Idunn Apple, Fragment Heart of Alheim, Etc)

Reference Video:

Anyway to go back & get them or does the game recognize you missed them & allow you to obtain them later in the game?
Thanks for any response.

PO

All collectibles/trophies are unmissable. You can collect everything post game.

GOW Question

Currently have a rare armor equipped

I also have a legendary armor but I feel like the rare armor is better

Should I go with the legendary armor anyways?

Did you ever play the OG version of Souls or is this your first time ?

GOW Question

Currently have a rare armor equipped

I also have a legendary armor but I feel like the rare armor is better

Should I go with the legendary armor anyways?
Go with whatever you like best. You'll get better armor soon anyways.

Currently doing the Trials of Muspelheim. So far they're not too hard. Niflheim is harder to me.
But that defeat 100 enemies in a row one was a slog. Had to take a break after that.
Gonna get back on and finish them later. I better get something good at the end of this.

If you have an old PS4 controller and beats you can use it as a headset

Doesn’t work on my newer model controller though

Back
Top Bottom