The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

iYen's brother
IMG_1124.jpeg

Picked up Mortal Kombat XL for 11.99 and Uncharted Lost Legacy for 19.99 couldn’t pass up either deal.

Finally hit prestige in COD WW2. Loving the game so far just wish the maps cycled a little more I play 2-3 ALL THE TIME.

That's one of my only regrets about the game. They have 9 maps for TDM. 1 is locked behind a paywall. 3 are exclusive to war mode I think. Didn't the last game have 15-16 maps on release day?

I suck at CoD these days. My reaction time just seems awful. Game is still fun tho :lol:

I'm loving WW2. The guns are really really good. They already nerfed one of the popular one's (BAR) :lol:

I found a better replacement though.. Type 100:nthat:

anybody want a 20% off code for PSN it expires 11/13 but i won't be using it? first to PM can have it

Edit: gone

Last edited:
anybody want a 20% off code for PSN it expires 11/13 but i won't be using it? first to PM can have it
Same. I was going to use mine for a preorder but wasn’t given the option to use it :smh:

First to PM me gets it.

55" Sony XBR 900E for $999 is on my list for Black Friday.

No thanks to that $399 Sharp 55" door buster that so many people are going to camp and try to and get.

A cheaper option but with not as deep black levels compared to the Sony X900E is the TCL P607 for $649.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom