The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

didnt they start doing those costumes back in tekken 4? i remember , you have to buy that card to i guess save your info. thats why i stopped playing at the arcades. i didnt have money for the cards [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

View media item 2460960

got the plat finally. speed ran through ng++ just to get the rings. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

didnt they start doing those costumes back in tekken 4? i remember , you have to buy that card to i guess save your info. thats why i stopped playing at the arcades. i didnt have money for the cards [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

View media item 2460960

got the plat finally. speed ran through ng++ just to get the rings. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
That's unfortunate. I would have given you the rings like I have to countless others, along with every boss weapon. :lol:

^ could have saved me some time [emoji]128517[/emoji] but its ok though it was quick, ill add u on psn regardless. farming the covenant items is the mose tedious task all in all though, getting those rings are easy

So there are a couple of things we need to talk about.

First of all. Akuma is WACK and misplaced in Tekken 7. His character design is awful and I just don't understand his presence in this game.

Second. I don't really like character customization. It is just wack to me :lol:. This ain't Wrestlemania 2000 on N64. Get that outta here :lol:. Injustice def has the best version of it but what is this. Homie has a shower head on top of his head:

View media item 2460513
View media item 2460514

Akuma's won a few tournaments already in Tekken.

^^^^ That is fine. I just don't like him in the game.

Play SF if you wanna run Akuma. I have never appreciat d guest characters.

^ could have saved me some time [emoji]128517[/emoji] but its ok though it was quick, ill add u on psn regardless. farming the covenant items is the mose tedious task all in all though, getting those rings are easy

What's next?

Last edited:
My PS4 controller working just fine but it's only been ab 7 months but tempted to get another one at 40 bucks

You should have at least 2 controllers minimum. I got 4 PS4 controllers; 20th Anni Gray, Gold, Red and Black. All except the Gray are the new model with lightbar on top of trackpad.

No new skate or fight night 
mean.gif

I've been watching Sony's at 2am on a Tuesday for how many years now. :lol:
Past 2 years especially have been rough since I stayed up for post reactions.

I was hoping they made it earlier so I could go bed on time this year.

Back
Top Bottom