The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Not a bad month. Severed is supposed to be an amazing Vita title. Disc Jam is giving out Rocket League vibes.

Last edited:
Well y'all are all some playing Dark Souls blindfolded with your feet *** dudes, so I expect nothing less :lol:

I'm playing HZD on hard too figure I won't come back to it after I beat so might aswell have a challenge. To think about I haven't even touch the skill tree yet and I just left the first area

What level y'all guys at? Think I'm level 9

I'm playing HZD on hard too figure I won't come back to it after I beat so might aswell have a challenge. To think about I haven't even touch the skill tree yet and I just left the first area

What level y'all guys at? Think I'm level 9

Hit 10 last night

seeing you guys talk about horizon 

arthur+meme.png

:lol:  If we can make it through the first week we should be good.

Hopefully...

No worries hopefully no idiot posts story in the thread but first sale in Best Buy or something y'all need to grab it... i might have to push my mass effect purchas back because I need to get some competitive for overwatch in now also between horizon

new hdd came in, swap was super easy. 2TB 
smokin.gif

waiting for games to redownload is not 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Gonna have to get horizon just from ya'll talking ab it so much :lol:

Got so many games though I need to finish first...Uncharted Collection, Uncharted 4, Last of Us, Witcher 3 Complete Edition and The Show coming out at the end of the month.:lol:

:lol:  If we can make it through the first week we should be good.

Hopefully...
I just tell myself that it will be half price by April and that's all I need. Plus I still haven't played UC4 or RoTR so I've got some work to do.

Still bitter I missed that mvc3 sale
How much was it, I have a feeling the new installment will disappoint so I should probably just cop this again.

Last edited:
Gonna have to get horizon just from ya'll talking ab it so much :lol:

Got so many games though I need to finish first...Uncharted Collection, Uncharted 4, Last of Us, Witcher 3 Complete Edition and The Show coming out at the end of the month.:lol:
I'd work the backlog those games are worth playing and hzd will be cheaper by then

Back
Top Bottom