The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Bad Religion Bad Religion if you haven't already started playing Tales of Zestiria, hold off and play Berseria first. Berseria is basically a prequel to Zestiria and there are some references in it.

Tales of Berseria finished in ~38.5 hours, I'd give it 8/10. Story has a much darker tone compared to other Tales games but I enjoyed it a lot more than Zestiria.

Last edited:
@empirestrikesfirst if you haven't already started playing Tales of Zestiria, hold off and play Berseria first. Berseria is basically a prequel to Zestiria and there are some references in it.

Tales of Berseria finished in ~38.5 hours, I'd give it 8/10. Story has a much darker tone compared to other Tales games but I enjoyed it a lot more than Zestiria.
Oh really? Thanks; I think I will do that. I am going to finish Setsuna here next week when I get a little more time. 

Any of ya'll have the ps4 VR? Is it worth buying?

Definitely.

You won't catch me playing resident Evil but from people's reactions it completely transformed the game.

Always best to try it first, especially if you think you're prone to motion sickness but even that ive heard people eventually get used to it.

It comes with a ton of demos so I won't need to recommend much but my favourite games at the moment are RIGS, DRIVECLUB VR and Thumper.

I ended up grabbing Rise of the Tomb Raider, Odin Sphere, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Battlefront season pass, and two Rocket League DLC's. :smh: :lol:

I am gonna copp that season pass. I actually didn't notice it.

I LOVE Battlefront :pimp:

And for 9.99 I would suggest you guys giving it a shot.

Last edited:
So how many of y'all made it to GS and copped the PRO on that deal?

image.jpg

Couldn't justify it :lol:

I'm still making upgrades to my PC and holding out for a Switch at some point. And gotta get a KS8000. As long as my PS4 still gets me the same games with respectable performance, I'll ride it out

I'm still making upgrades to my PC and holding out for a Switch at some point. And gotta get a KS8000. As long as my PS4 still gets me the same games with respectable performance, I'll ride it out

I really don't want to open up Pandora's Box and build a PC.

I know myself too well and it would not be good for me :lol:

So how many of y'all made it to GS and copped the PRO on that deal?
I'm going to cop one now that I know I'm going to Korea for year. I don't want try current PS4 to die on me and then in stuck without it :lol:

I'm still gonna wait it out for a bundle or a discount.

I'm going to cop one now that I know I'm going to Korea for year. I don't want try current PS4 to die on me and then in stuck without it :lol:

I'm still gonna wait it out for a bundle or a discount.

So the 175 trade in isn't good enough? What you waiting for papi

Back
Top Bottom