The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Bro

Please don't get me started on GT

I will just say that I believe the GT team is way outta touch, and the last two games (Post Forza) have been inferior to even some arcade racing games.

Hell The new joint probably won't even be better than Project Cars.
You been just saying "one more thing" for two pages.

We get it. You're out on Gran Tourismo.

I'll personally wait to pass judgement until I see something better than an iPhone video of a press conference. 

Last edited:
Anyone know why i cant purchase **** on psn? I tried my debit card & paypal account and all i get is an error has occured...

roll.gif

But Paypal it dude

Found a spot that will clean my jumbo jet ps4.

Anyone have skins on you ps4's? How are they holding up?

Just finished Chapter 11. That was intense.

The chapters before that were lackluster though... Hopefully it gets even better the next several chapters.

Had to go out.

How bad was it?

I'm also seeing that they mentioned the game is only 50% done.
Not a very long time till launch to finish the game unless they just mean optimisation
I'm not gonna comment too much about the presentation itself cuz that was down to a couple of guys who don't usually do this sorta thing...

As for the game, it looked good, but didn't look spectacular... I guess it came down to my own expectations.  I should add that the gameplay was from streaming footage so given lag and whatnot, it likely didn't look as good as it should have.  Ultimately, we'll have to wait for the final release to judge.  

Sound... Aye... for starers, the tyre squeal (from what I could hear) was way too loud... and it sounded similar to GT6.  As for the engine note, on some cars it sounded similar to GT6 (slight improvement perhaps?), but on others it sounded a bit more throaty... a bit more grunt... especially from the onboard view.  The guys kept talking and there was background music so it was tricky.  Kaz said that there would be drastic changes, but from this demo, I didn't sound like it.  

50%... that was the comment that Spanish emcee guy said... according to Kaz.  50% might be a bit of an exaggeration as we're less than 6 mths from release... but the point he was making was that a lot could still change.  Fingers crossed.  

As for the racing, the Nurburgring one was actually pretty good.  It was really scrappy at times, especially on the first lap, but I think it was cuz the guys were still getting used to the physics and cars.  Other than that, there was some pretty good racing towards the end.  

Just finished Chapter 11. That was intense.

The chapters before that were lackluster though... Hopefully it gets even better the next several chapters.

That's where I stopped after last weekends playthrough.
I'm going to continue tomorrow.

I get what you mean about Scotland. Madagascar already looks better so hopefully that takes it up a notch.

I'm not gonna comment too much about the presentation itself cuz that was down to a couple of guys who don't usually do this sorta thing...

As for the game, it looked good, but didn't look spectacular... I guess it came down to my own expectations.  I should add that the gameplay was from streaming footage so given lag and whatnot, it likely didn't look as good as it should have.  Ultimately, we'll have to wait for the final release to judge.  

Sound... Aye... for starers, the tyre squeal (from what I could hear) was way too loud... and it sounded similar to GT6.  As for the engine note, on some cars it sounded similar to GT6 (slight improvement perhaps?), but on others it sounded a bit more throaty... a bit more grunt... especially from the onboard view.  The guys kept talking and there was background music so it was tricky.  Kaz said that there would be drastic changes, but from this demo, I didn't sound like it.  

50%... that was the comment that Spanish emcee guy said... according to Kaz.  50% might be a bit of an exaggeration as we're less than 6 mths from release... but the point he was making was that a lot could still change.  Fingers crossed.  

As for the racing, the Nurburgring one was actually pretty good.  It was really scrappy at times, especially on the first lap, but I think it was cuz the guys were still getting used to the physics and cars.  Other than that, there was some pretty good racing towards the end.  

Yea, I expect graphics to get better nearer release. The graphics on the race looked better than the one in the trailer.

Sound is disappointing but I'll wait for today's impressions from people going there.

Last edited:
GT Sport looks amazing, but so does all GT trailers. No damage shown or engine / tire sounds, blah. Poly, its 2016, not 2005.

GT Sport looks amazing, but so does all GT trailers. No damage shown or engine / tire sounds, blah. Poly, its 2016, not 2005.

I thought the trailer was bad.

Old build and not much if hardly any audio from the cars and it was cut badly.

The only part I liked was the showcase of the new features.

I know it's a gameplay trailer but I would have loved a mixture of CG and gameplay edited properly.

I'm not worried about the final game though.

V4QRDGV.gif

1pqatJC.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, the trailer was just ok... Still keeping my fingers crossed and will still be day-1 for me, but have dialed back my expectations.

But hey, the blow-off valve on that Evo sounded good! 

I'm liking Uncharted 4 a lot. But its my first in the series.

I also got the 1-3 remaster so im excited for that.

Anyone here have and use Playstation Now?

Do they support trophies?
nerd.gif

EDIT -- I looked up that they do support trophies.
I wouldn't bother with PS Now. It's not a bad idea but I'm not fond of the pricing and I experienced some lag when playing Ratchet and Clank  which made it damn near unplayable. I checked my connection and was getting 50mbps down. There's a 7 day trial that you can use, just remember to go into your services list and cancel the automatic renewal.

Crushing mode is ruining my UC4 experience. I have beaten all the uncharted's in crushing but this one seems more difficult. I'm stuck on chapter 8 have tried stealth but enemies always see me 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom